Yon

Seiji

"Seiji, wake up."

I felt myself being shaken but I responded with a groan and buried my face into the soft pillow.

"Five more minutes..." I mumbled.

"Get up, Seiji." the voice sighed. "We still have a lot of things to do."

My head was throbbing so much so I just ignored the voice.

"Head. Hurts."

"Tch." I heard the person click his tongue.

"I told you to control yourself and not drink too much last night, but what did you do? You went overboard, my idiotic twin. You were not wasted... you were white girl wasted!"

Ugh. That's definitely Nii-san. Why can't he leave me be at peace for once?

"Nii-san." I grunted. "Don't scold me please."

"I'll scold you whenever I want." he huffed. "We're getting married in less than two weeks, so learn to control yourself, Seiji. For the sake of Kuroko and our future children."

Well... Nii-san has a point there.

"Ah, you got me."

"Do you want to know how wasted you were last night?" Nii-san snickered.

"Don't wanna." I grumbled, not recalling a single memory of what happened last night.

"Let me tell you then,"

I can see that sadistic smile of yours even if I'm not looking, Nii-san.

"First off, you lost at beer pong, three. goddamn. times."

How uncool...

"Second, you once again lost, but on strip poker." Nii-san exasperatedly sighed. "So you spent the night without clothes and repeatedly flashed us with your thing."

"Bet you guys liked that anyways." I hummed.

I felt my headache getting worse and I felt like my head was slipping in half, only to realize that it was caused by a physical contact.

"Why did you do that Nii-san?" I whined. "Your handsome as fuck brother has a hangover, can't you save your metal hand for another time?"

"It's your fault, you idiot." he huffed. "But do you want to know what the silver lining was?"

"Just let me fucking sleep please." I groaned and covered my head with a pillow.

"No can do," Nii-san chuckled and snatched the pillow, causing me to whine. "You have to listen to what I'm about to say."

"I hate you." I whispered in defeat.

I felt the bed dip and Nii-san ruffled my hair.

"I love you too, even if you're too stupid~"