Handcuffed During Mothers Day!

Start from the beginning

Although it felt like a huge family, that's what we tell everyone. We all are a family because we bonded exceptionally well with the amazing people we met.

I reached the cafe and walked inside. Mandy was where she normally was and was smiling.

"Good Morning, Aimee." She said, smiling at me.

I laughed. I have a feeling that Anthony had Many in out it as well.

The woman has been a friend of ours as well, I mean. It was destined to happen; we are regular customers of her cafe.

"What's going on, Mandy?" I asked her. Her smile was still on her face as she raised a brow.

"I don't know. What do you mean? Is there something happening? But here's your breakfast. Paid for and ready for you to eat." She said, handing me my usual with a couple more things added.

"So you have no idea what's going on?" I asked her, and she smiled.

"Maybe, maybe not. Go ahead and have a seat at your usual spot. It's open for you." Mandy said, and I smiled, playfully rolling my eyes as I turned around to see that there were flowers on the table of my usual spot.

I walked towards it with my tray of food and sat down. Noticing that there was a note on the table, I grabbed it.

I read the note out loud to myself.

"Here is where you would sit, and I would sit there in my seat, admiring you. I would imagine how I would be able to speak to you. I was nervous every time you would look up. I would quickly look away. I knew you felt my stares, and I know you probably thought I was a weird freak, but as crazy as it sounds, my feelings for you started with just a stare." The note said. I chuckle to myself.

"What a dork," I said, smiling. I sat there eating my breakfast and going through my social media pages.

After I was done, Mandy came towards me with another note.

"Mandy, what's that?" I said, looking at her.

"It's a note." She said. I let out a laugh as Mandy stared at me with a sly smile.

"Mandy...." I started to give her my lawyer look, but she quickly placed the note on the table, grabbed my finished plates, and rushed towards the kitchen.

"Damn, she left quick," I said to myself.

I looked down at the note and read it.

"The first time I saw you angry took me off guard. I thought there was no way my sweet angel should be that angry. I had to take you away. I just wanted you as mine and only mine. I'll forever be your weirdo." The note said.

I let out a snort of laughter; Anthony is honestly the corniest person I've ever met.

I reread the note and realized it hinted where Anthony would be.

I walked out of the cafe to where my car was parked, the same parking space I continued to use.

In the parking space where Anthony abducted me, I smiled at the sight of my husband.

Anthony was standing there with flowers.

I laughed as I walked towards him.

"What is this? What's going on?" I said.

He smiled at me as I heard the kids yell out "surprise" behind me.

I turned around and saw them holding a sign.

"Happy Mothers Day." They said.

"Oh my gosh!" I said, putting my hands on my mouth.

"I've been so busy with my current case that I forgot, my babies. Thank you!" I said, opening up my arms. Jeremy, Jaden, and Angie rushed in.

I turned to look at my husband with so much love.

He planned mothers day for me. I had completely forgotten that today was mothers day.

"Baby. Come here." I said to Anthony.

He walked towards me smiling and pressed his lips against mine.

"Happy Mothers Day, Mommy." He said.

"I love you," I said, smiling.

"I love you, here. Open your car door." He said.

The kids let go of me, and they all had grinning looks on their faces.

I opened my car and saw a picture.

"What's this?" I asked.

"It's a picture of Bora Bora," Jaden said.

I raised a brow.

"Yeah, Mom isn't it pretty," Angie said, smiling at me.

"Uh, it is, but." I started to say.

"I heard it was nice," Jeremy said.

"Okay, but why did you all give me a pic of Bora Bora?" I asked, and Anthony chuckled.

"Remember when you said you needed a vacation, and I asked, where would you like to go?" He said, smiling at me. He took the handcuffs out.

"Yes," I said, my eyes widening.

"I said Bora Bora," I said with tears following down my cheeks.

Anthony handcuffed my arm.

"Today is a holiday. So, your family is abducting you and taking you to Bora Bora. Your clothes and items are packed." He said.

"What! Are you all serious?" I asked, smiling.

"Yes!" They all said out loud!!!

I let out a laugh and kissed my husband.

"I love you," I said, looking at him. His eyes softened, and he smiled.

"I'm so glad I met you." He said, and I chuckled.

"Wow, you two are so cheesy," Jeremy said, causing Anthony and me to laugh.

"Relationship Goals," Jaden said.

"Alright, Mama. We have to go to the airport." Anthony said.

"Okay, but my car." I started saying.

"I'll be dropping you guys off with your car." I turned around to see Lizzie.

Where did she come from?

"You knew about this?" I asked her, and she shrugged.

"Maybe, anyway, let's go." She said, and I laughed as the kids rushed towards my car.

"Do you like your surprise?" Anthony asked me, and I nodded my head.

"Yes, you're amazing. I love you." I said, staring at my husband with so much love.

"Happy mothers day mama, I love you too, and I'll always be your good boy. Forever, no matter what."

(*Kassandra Speaks*)

Aww, Happy Mothers Day to all the mothers out there!!! I had to do a Mother Day Chapter since Aimee is a Mom!!!

I hope you all enjoyed it!!!

I hope you all love this couple too.

Their story might be done, but don't worry, you'll see them as supporting characters in some stories.

After all, I did leave some hints in this chapter.

Xoxo

-Kassandra Vivu