CH. 24 Merry Christmas Eve

CH. 24 Merry Christmas Eve PART 1

(Aimee POV)

I woke up, finding myself in Anthony's arms.

Yesterday when we came from shopping, I got my clothes and Anthony got a couple of things.

When we got back to the cabin, we had lunch with his family and participated in his mother's holiday game. Later on, that night I played Dance it with the kids and Sing it with them as well.

I had caused a crowd to form because everyone was suddenly around me when I started singing.

Speechless at the sound of my voice.

I felt utterly nervous at first, but Anthony kept boosting on how his girlfriend is a multi-talented woman, and for some reason, that gave me the confidence to start singing more.

It was a fun day yesterday. Now today is Christmas Eve.

My eyes widened, realizing that today was Christmas Eve.

I thought of getting Anthony something, even though I wasn't a holiday person. I usually got Lizzie gifts.

Wait... Lizzie!!!!

She must be freaking out and worried about me.

I sat up quickly.

Anthony woke up from my movement and looked at me confusedly.

All we did was kiss and make out last night, but still, I felt butterflies in my stomach just from waking up with him in bed with me.

"What's wrong?" He asked me with a concerned look on his face.

"I need to call Lizzie, and she's probably extremely worried right now. I don't know why I forgot to call her. Hell, she probably has everyone looking for me, Anthony." I said to him; his eyes widened.

"You're right, hold on, let me get my phone, so you can contact her and let her know that you're okay." He said, taking his phone from the nightstand and handing it towards me.

Lizzie's number is the only number I memorized besides mine, so I quickly dialed the number, putting the phone on speaker and waiting for her to answer.

"Hello, this is Lizzie Renshaw. May I ask who's calling?" Lizzie answered the phone, always the polite one.

"Lizzie, it's me," I said.

I heard shuffling in the background.

"Aimee!!!! Aimee!! Oh my god! It's you, listen, Aimee, stay on the phone. I know you've been kidnapped, the camera that is in your car showed me that you were kidnapped. Did you escape? Where are you? I'll get you back here safe Aimee, stay calm." Lizzie said, it's funny how she was the one telling me to stay calm, but she was the one who wasn't calm right now.

"Lizzie, listen. I'm okay; everything is okay." I said to her on the phone. I felt Anthony staring at me as he sat next to me.

"What do you mean you're okay, Aimee! I saw you being taken into a car against your will! Is the person holding a gun to your head, Aimee, listen, Aimee. I'll get you home safe, okay." Lizzie said.

This was going to be hard to explain to her.

"Lizzie, I'm going to tell you the story, but you shouldn't freak out, okay, and you need to try to understand, okay?" I said, hoping she would try to understand.

So I told her everything, about what happened and what was going on now. I didn't tell her where I was, I told her I would be okay, and she didn't need to worry.