Chapter 19 : A Feeling & A Possibility

Caroline's POV-

I look at Klaus's neck temptingly and unconsciously lick my lips. I pull away before I can do something silly though.

"Klaus I can't it's not fair." I say softly.

"I'm offering Caroline, all that's mine is yours. Even my blood." he says sincerely and honestly.

I think about it considering the possibilities, nothing in this life is free. I look at Klaus who sits there patiently waiting on me, and my decision is made.

"I have a proposition for you." I say looking at him dubiously.

He sits up a little straighter and regards me curiously.

"What is that love?" His voice is strong.

"Blood for Blood. Mine for yours." I murmur looking at his face searching it for any impact my words might have had.

His eyes light up in excitement but his face remains stoic.

"Are you sure love?" He asks probably thinking back to my declaration earlier.

"Ye-ss." I stutter nervous "I trust you, you can make it a good memory." I say simply looking in his eyes determined.

Klaus nods giving me a small smile and gaining an equally determined expression, he scoots back on the bed. I look at him and smile he almost looks nervous which is so unusual from Klaus that it makes me smile wider.

Instead of standing between his legs I straddle him instead, and it makes his eyes go wide and his nostrils flare. He tilts his head to the left and I copy him but to the right, I lean over to taste his skin.

Things are different from when we did this last, we are closer now and it's somehow ever more intimate. I love the way his hands clasp my waist tightly holding me to him.

It's odd that in the short time we have spent together we have become so close already, close enough that I feel at home with him. With shock I realise it's close to love.

I feather kisses up his neck until he groans, and I feel his warmth breath on my neck he starts placing open mouthed wet kisses along my pulse point and I can't help but let out a little moan.

On instinct my fangs descend and I let them graze over his skin watching as he suppresses a shiver, then I gently plunge them into his neck feeling him do the same to me at the same time.

All of a sudden it's overwhelming, having your blood drawn while drinking in someone else's blood is a intoxicating feeling. It's a buzz that rushes over me making my whole body tingle, Klaus seems to enjoy it just as much as me and before I know it we are grinding against each other.

Desperately seeking release, the blood sharing providing a new kind of ecstasy, Klaus grips me tighter and bites deeper and I growl against him. Digging my fangs in deeper as well I push him backwards and he makes a sound torn between a groan and a growl.

All too soon there is a knock on the door, and we both retract our fangs and sit up.

"Niklaus, we need to discuss what happened earlier." Elijah states calmly from outside the door.

Klaus growls at the door darkly his eyes promising retribution, and the monster inside me howls her approval. My lust increases tenfold at his show of aggression and before I can stop myself I throw myself at him; crashing my bloodstained lips to his and kissing him deeply.

Klaus growls his approval and I'm elated, something about his growl just gets to me makes me want to growl back to challenge him make him prove he's the dominant one.