Chapter 7 : Dares part 1

Caroline's POV-

I wake up to a delicious scent enveloping me simalar to the night before, like a primal wild smell my body hungers for it. I open my eyes to see Klaus's arms around my waist pulling me into his chest in a protective manor. I look up to his face to see his eyes are still closed and I try to remember how this happened. The memories rush to the forefront of my mind making me groan and Klaus chuckles startling me, I didn't notice he was awake. He looks down at me cheerfully.

"I was waiting to see what your reaction would be." he explains looking at me still bemused.

"I'm sorry Klaus I was just cold and I didn't even think about it I was just seeking heat and you were hot." I tried to explain blushing and then realizing what I said with the 'hot' comment and blushing harder.

"Not like that." I glare at him and watch him pathetically try to not laugh.

"You can use me as your own personal hot water bottle anytime you like sweetheart." Klaus says winking. "I did rather enjoy when you brought my arms around you and snuggled into my chest, it was a night of firsts I must admit."

I desperately try to stop blushing as his eyebrows wiggle and I can tell he is remembering the blood sharing and perhaps the tucking in.

"I need to get up I have school." I groan untangling myself from him and hopping from the bed to go over to my wardrobe. I pick out my clothes and lay them on the recently abandoned sofa followed by socks, and just when I'm about to lay down underwear I turn back to see Klaus lounging in my bed hands behind his head looking adorably ruffled and sleepy, and yet still smirking at me, I glare at him and grab my clothes before storming to the bathroom to get ready for my day.

My outfit :

I remerge sometime later to find Klaus sitting on my now made bed looking much more refreshed

I remerge sometime later to find Klaus sitting on my now made bed looking much more refreshed. He has the tv turned on low to some business channel, but he turns it off and to face me as soon as I come in, his smile is refreshing and I gift him with one of my own.

"Coffee." I ask turning to go to the kitchen.

"Actually sweetheart I'd better be off, you have school after all and I wouldn't want to make you late." Klaus says giving me a small smile.

"Oh okay, we'll have a good day." I smile back as I follow him to the door.

"Enjoy school today sweetheart, thank you again Miss Forbes for a wonderful evening the company was exquisite, very refreshing." Klaus says his eyes betraying his merriment making him look younger.

"Thanks again for keeping me company Mr Mikaelson." I say leaning in to give him a hug. I hug all my friends so it's not weird right? It's not oddly comforting. No not a tall just another every day, great smelling totally normal hug, with the original hybrid I just spent the better part of my night being cuddle buddies with. I break the hug and pull away loving the expression on Klaus' face before he flashes away.