cliché chapter 2

I skipped down the stairs - accidently bumping into the Blonde Boyz- uh, Gurlz.

"I am a fish" cackled Ethane, the girl who was popular for no reason. "you are such a bitch, you've never even sent nudes!!1!"

I ran off, trying to hide the tears springing to my fabulous turquoise orbs as Ethane and her gang of cronies snickered in a slutty way.

I went into the library. Jason Dean was there, looking all brooding as usual. He was so hooott...

"Mary-Sue" he called me over. I sat down, nervous. "you know we can never be together, right? Our love is forbidden."

I blushed, trying to hide my orbs already glistening with tears. "Why?" I asked, looking down at my hands.

"Well..." he began. He seemed to be debating whether to tell me why or not. "I'm actually a Werewolf. As an ALPHA MALE my pack laws say I can't get off with a human"

"oh, COME ON!" groaned a girl from behind me. I turned to see... The Fringe!

She wasn't wearing a Castrol jacket anymore, she had swapped it to an even bigger army coat that said 'pot' on the sleeve. And something was definitely wrong with her hair.

"Riverdale already ruined Heathers, can you try not to make it worse?!"

I screamed in anger, pulling out my samauri sword (I often have it with me).

She merely laughed. "dumb Mary-Sue. You forget... Kung Fu, babie!" with that, she grabbed my long-ass rapunzel hair and twisted my neck back, kicking my collarbone as I fell to the floor.

"Nell, what are you up to- oh, no. Not again!". In came the black-haired girl, wearing a Shawn Mendes t-shirt and some questionable fake nails. My saviour!

"Eve, I'm busy."

"nope - Rachel needs to go to Guidance. Come on."

And with that, she got ahold of the girl's still outstretched leg and wheeled her out.

I turned back to J.D. He was brooding again.

Suddenly, our lips collided. This was love.

"NO, IT'S NOT!"