Chapter 82- Let's meet again in three days!

Duval laughed cheerily and then tried to wink in goodbye at the Strawhats.... But well... his winks looked more like he had a face seizure than anything else. "Well, see ya! Fell free to call us again anytime! We'll have your back until you can safely set sail to Fish-Man Island!" He told them cheerily, before winking again...

"Okay, thanks you guys!" Luffy thanked them cheerily.

"No problem at all!" Duval answered him, still trying to wink.

"Just stop winking already." Sanji deadpanned at him.

"Oh, and one other thing... Don't forget this Miss Mermaid." Duval lifted Caimie's bag pack into the air before giving it to her.

"Thank you!" Caimie thanked him cheerily and gratefully. Juli smiled at that softly.

"Alright! Let's go, Life is Rosy Riders!" Duval shouted towards his subordinates and posed as they drove away on their flying fishes.

"Yes, Hand-Rose!"

"Their shouts sure change a lot." Luffy noticed.

"They're probably trying to find one that clicks." Sanji said with a sweat drop.

Juli just giggled amused. "I like their cheerful mood."

Rayleigh shook his head in fondness at that before he pointed at Shakky's rip-off bar at the top of the hill. "Let's hurry and get inside."

"We need to get Hachi into a bed!" Chopper agreed.

And so, the Strawhats, Caimie, Pappag as well as Rayleigh with Hachi quickly made their way up the hill.

"Oi, Shakky! I'm back!" Rayleigh shouted towards her.

"Oh, Welcome back, Ray-san. That was sooner than I expected." Shakky greeted him as she opened the door. "I'm impressed you guys managed to find him."

"Ol' Hachi's been seriously injured. We need to get him into a bed." Rayleigh didn't beat around the bush and told Shakky right away what was up.

"What happened?" Shakky asked in worry before hurrying inside. "This is bad! I'll get a bed ready right away!"

"Oh, you said you had something to tell me afterwards, old guy..." Luffy asked as he looked back to the old man.

"Lu..." Juli suddenly was next to him with a too sweet smile and grabbed onto his hand a bit too tightly. "First let us go inside, alright? You don't need to be impatient...understood?!"

"Yes, ma'am! I'm sorry, ma'am!" Luffy shouted out nervously and a fondly smiling Juli dragged him inside.

Rayleigh just chuckled softly as he looked with nostalgia after Luffy, who reminded him so much of Roger, as well as Juli, whose manners and personality almost was the same as Rose's.

The other Strawhats just sweat dropped at that and smiled before going inside as well.

A few moments later, after everyone had settled down in Shakky's bar, Rayleigh told them exactly who he is...

"WHAAAAT?! On the Pirate King's ship?!" Luffy shouted as he gaped at Rayleigh utterly shocked, who just casually poured himself a glass of alcohol.