Chapter 46

Warning: Long Final Chapter...

Daniella's POV

"This is the start of the true war between the Goddesses."

BAMMMMMMMMMMM!!!

I hit her in the stomach so hard that she flew away from the castle. Irene and the others opted to return to the academy because they couldn't accompany me right now. This is a battle between myself and Lucefina. Then I took off in the direction of Lucefina. I noticed her clenching her teeth and wiping the blood from her mouth. She fixed her gaze on me and turned to face me. Two Goddesses in the sky, exchanging death glares while generating lethal auras. My body was then engulfed by lightning and fire, and Lucefina was surrounded by dark smoke.

"I'm not going to squander my time here." Tinaas ko ang dalawang kamay ko sa ere. Yumanig lahat ang isla sa Sylvis. I haven't forgotten about my Destruction Magic, but I'm not going to wipe out the entire island. This is to intimidate her, though I doubt she will be intimidated by me, but it is also a way to show her that I am capable of killing her.

"WALANG HIYA KA BATA KA! HARANG KA SA MGA PLANO KO!!" Sigaw niya. Nagsalubong ang kilay ko nang mas lalong lumaki ang itim na usok na bumabalot sa kanya. Tumingala siya sa araw at akmang hihigupin ulit ang enerhiya nito pero kinumpas ko ang kamay ko at isang dambuhalang bato ang lumipad sa direksyon niya. Nanlaki ang mata niya at kaagad na tinapat ang dalawang kamay para sirain ang isla pero sa laki nito hindi niya ito tuluyang nasira at natamaan.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

~~~~~

Acantha's POV

We can see two mighty Goddesses clashing in the sky. Surprisingly, the shadow slaves vanished as the Sun was abruptly tainted with darkness. I believe Lucefina made them vanish in order to transmit their dark magics to the sun, so increasing her power. Mrs. Clawford is now healing Ash. When they discovered he had been struck by death magic, the King and Queen instantly wept and begged the healers to remove the death power from his body.

Napalunok ako habang inobserba ang apoy ni Daniella. Her fire is so full of wrath that we can feel it even when she's nowhere near us. The idea that a colossal boulder that looks like the size of a small island had us wide-eyed in fear and terror. Lucefina couldn't destroy the massive boulder, and attempted to protect herself but she failed and screamed in anguish as it hit her. She was blown away to the nearest island to them.

Nag aalala ako para sa para kay Daniella. Hindi madaling kalaban si Lucefina. Kahit malayo ako, nakikita ko ang mga sugat niya, ang kasuotan napunit na pero nakakamanghang tignan ang kanyang gintong marka sa katawan. The golden markings on her body are moving; it may not appear to be so, but it is. Its motions are similar to those of a worm seeking for food.

Lahat kaming nandito sa akademya ay walang magawa kundi titigan ang dalawang Diyosa. Ang mga estudyante ay manghang mangha at natatakot sa kanilang nakikita. Walang silang kaide ideya na si Daniella ang isang Diyosa. I'm praying to the gods that she'll be successful in consolidating her most potent magic, capable of annihilating Lucefina.

Fire Heart: Psychí tis kólasis o mas kilalang Soul of Inferno.

"Diba siya yung babaeng tumulong sa pag aayos ng akademya?"

"Yung nakakatakot ang aura."

"Siya nga. Bakit siya lang ang kumakalaban kay Lucefina?"

"Hindi ko alam. Dapat nga tinutulungan natin siya eh."

"We're not strong enough to beat a Goddess like her."

"I'm curious whether that woman that assisted us before was someone powerful like Lucefina."