12. No one Loves you(Edited)

One sided love is that hilltop from where you can neither come back nor call anyone, only happy death to you.

Rose's POV

I got up with a feeling someone hammering my head so bad.

I slept for so long? Didn't Dave slept on the couch last night? 

Where is he now?

Turning off my thoughts process I started walking towards the bathroom. While I brushed my teeth, my eyes fell on my lips and our kiss flashed in front of me.

An unasked smile glistened my lips but why am I smiling and why did he kiss me? 

After a quick shower I ran out since I was late for breakfast. Not having much time to choose what to wear since we weren't going somewhere today as today was the last day in Mexico, I chose a multicolored low dress with white sneakers.

 Not having much time to choose what to wear since we weren't going somewhere today as today was the last day in Mexico, I chose a multicolored low dress with white sneakers

Anna, "Hey Rose, sorry didn't woke you up. Dave informed me that you were not feeling well last night so I let you sleep." Seriously Dave? couldn't you just come up with another excuse? And anyways why do you care?

"Yeah." I replied and sat for breakfast.

Dave and I were at the same table but we didn't spare each other a glance, not even a short one. And when he was done he left.

Third person's POV

Later their breakfast they sat in their room. Anna was lost in a queue of her thoughts, Rose noticed the same. She questioned Anna if something was bothering her at which Anna replied, "Rose, I still feel like I'm not ready for this marriage thing."

"What? are you out of your mind, Bella? I took permission from your parents for this vacation so that you two could spend some quality time with each other and get to know if you're ready. You had an entire week, for the last six days you two were having so much of fun then why this now?"

Anna's next words were something Rose was never prepared for, "Rose, you won't understand because you've never got anyone's love your entire life, damnit."