2~ Diagon Alley and Company

Hello! If you're reading this, then you haven't given up on me yet! That's amazing. Like I said, the disclaimer at the beginning of the last chapter was for the WHOLE BOOK. If you didn't read that part, go back real quick. Anyway, blue cookies for all! (::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)etc...

So, enjoy this next chapter, and tell me what you think! 

~Harry

The next day, Mrs. Weasley took us all to Diagon Alley to get our school supplies. It was only a few days before the year started, and we were all in a good mood. I strolled into the Leaky Cauldron holding Ginny's hand.  

Everything looked normal except for some kids our age that were conversing in a strange language at our usual table. They were having some sort of argument, and it was probably something that was conversed about often. Suddenly a boy that looked similar to me, except with lean muscles, and sea green eyes, switched to English. It was obvious that he was American. His accent had a hint of something else in it, though. 

"For the last time! We are not attacking that boy! We have to do well in Hogwarts, and punching a student is not a great idea!" 

A Latino elf-like boy put his hands up in a pleading gesture. "Pleeeeeeeeeeassseeeeee! I promise only to maim him a little. Besides, who's he, to make fun of us because we're from America! It's not like we have a disease or something. Besides, his greasy blond hair makes him look like a weasel, and that huge, smug grin needs to be knocked off his face!" 

Hey... it sounded like they were talking about Malfoy. 

"Leo, you are not maiming that boy, and that's final!" A small girl with golden eyes and cocoa skin told the elf-boy firmly. 

Then, the argument over, they stiffened, and turned around. "Wow. Stalkerish much?"  Two identical boys (probably twins) asked in sync, their eyes glinting with a mischievousness that rivaled George and Fr- I stopped myself there. It was too painful.  

"Um, sorry." Hermione apologized, watching a threatening looking girl that radiated hostility from the corner of her eye. 

I stepped forward, holding out my hand. "Hi, My name's Harry Potter."

"Nice to meet you Harry," the guy that looked kinda like me said, like I was a normal person. My name got absolutely no reaction from him, and I liked it. He didn't seem to know who I was. There was no squealing, no asking for autographs, and no crowds pushing in to get pictures. It was amazing. He shook my hand. 

Hermione and Ron looked shocked, along with George and Ginny. It was amazing to see George display some emotion. The last few weeks had been entirely blank faces and straight mouths. 

"My name is Percy Jackson. These are my friends, Leo, Calypso, Frank, Hazel, Piper, Clarisse, Travis, and Conner." Percy said, gesturing to his friends, who waved as their name was called. Leo just fiddled with some copper wire and bolts that seemed to have appeared out of no where. 

"OK, then. Nice to meet you!" I said, and we walked toward the entrance to Diagon Alley. 

"Wait!" The girl named Piper called. "We were wondering how to get into Diagon Alley. We're from America, and Percy was to proud to ask for help."