"Is that so?"

"Who are you?" Bambam asked, his forehead knotted together. Her voice sounded familiar—he had heard her voice a couple of times before, yet he couldn't process who was the owner of the honey-like voice.

"Is it that easy to forget me, Bambi?"

Bambam froze on the spot.

Until the very moment, only two people had ever called him Bambi. The first one being Lisa, the woman he trusted with all his life, and...

No, not happening.

It couldn't be her.

She's dead.

But, if not her, then who was this hooded woman?

"That's not my name. You shouldn't—"

"Pretty sure you gave me permission years ago, Bambi. You didn't seem to mind then every time I called you that," the woman turned around, but her face was still hidden beneath the hood of her cloak.

Bambam could feel his heart beating faster. He couldn't be dreaming, he recognized her voice very precisely—he couldn't be mistaken. But, at the same time, it just couldn't be her. She was just a human. She died, there's no way she's standing here right in front of him now—not when he saw her die.

"I won't warn you again," Bambam sounded pretty much unstable, but his hands kept their place, ready to launch an attack any time they're needed to. "You're crossing the boundaries. And that is not my name."

"I didn't mean to disturb you or anything," the woman proceeded towards him, walking ever so gracefully beneath the glowing moon. "I just wanted to know how my Pranpriya is doing."

There, when the familiar name rolled out of her mouth, Bambam pushed all of his doubts aside. Despite all the impossibilities, there had been only one person who ever called Lisa by that name. Only one person had Lisa given the authority to.

Bambam froze for the second time that night. 

Her face was still hidden beneath the hood and by the shadows, but he could feel her smile. It crept upon her face, lingering there as a victory medal. Then, she slowly raised her hands to reach the hood, sliding it off of her head.

Her pale face was too bright underneath the crescent moon, a contrast to the dark surroundings around her. Her dark hair was braided and sat elegantly over her shoulder. Her nose, lips, thick lashes were just as he remembered. Just as perfect, as ethereal as they used to be.

Bambam gulped, preparing his throat to let out the name he'd had in mind from the first time he heard her voice. 

"Tzuyu?"

/JENNIE/

I woke up and was greeted with the sunlight peering through the curtains. Two women were asleep beside me—sandwiching me, one blonde and one brunette.

Chaeyoung and Jisoo had decided to sleep in my apartment because they needed to finish their student project. I had already finished my project with Irene, so they came to me for tutor and guides.

I leaped from the bed carefully and headed towards the bathroom. After I washed my face, I brushed my teeth and proceeded to make breakfast.

Chaeyoung and Jisoo stayed up until 2 am last night—I went to bed earlier because I just couldn't keep my eyelids up anymore—and now it was already 11 am, both of them hadn't woken up yet. 

Snatching the ingredients from the cabinet above, I started making pancakes.

I knew both of them loved pancakes a lot, especially when it's made by Jennie Kim. Me, duh.