Chapter Four

Chapter IV
Bitchessa

SEEING SERENA IN CONSTANCE WAS A LIFELINE FOR VALENTINA; of course she din't need saving but she was what she needed in a place full of hostility

SEEING SERENA IN CONSTANCE WAS A LIFELINE FOR VALENTINA; of course she din't need saving but she was what she needed in a place full of hostility. Serena was foremost the best, and most bearable in Valentina's opinion; even if her sweetness could give her toothaches. As for the other girls she's seen in the establishment, they screamed too much of rich snob. Honestly, did any of their parents teach them class. Maybe that is what gravitated Valentina towards the blonde; her grace and poise that you can't just get anywhere.

However, she did see the Headband Bitchessa. Possibly, she could have that same grace that she found in the honey sweet girl; but Headband's hostility made her bitter. Valentina then wonders that maybe, that's what's ruining her relationship with fishboy. She knows otherwise, considering how the boy was ready to gawk at other girls such as herself; she can already feel the drama.

She wonders however, why did she mention Serena so much. How can a sugar sweet girl like her do any damage? Perhaps the golden-haired boy had something to do with it; as after all, perceptions can still change. Maybe the sugar sweet girl had some bitterness in her.

Therefore, Valentina can conclude that that her school day was bearable. That is until lunch. Of course the headband girl had to stroll right towards the teenage heiress; what a cliché. Of course, also never did she look up from her National Geographic as the temples of Cambodia were far way more interesting than the girl looking down at her.

She was pleasantly surprised when she realized that the Met was just a mere distance away from the school. Valentina thought that perhaps the steps would've been calming as the people that she saw around the steps were, should she say normal. Along with that, on her way, an authentic looking dumpling shop caught her eye. In which now she had some good Hakaw that was being ruined by the headband bitchessa in front of her. And she thought that being able to speak in Cantonese to the shop owner, gave her good spirits for the day. Apparently, the girl in front of her had to ruin it all.

"Sweetie, you're at our spot." Valentina did not lose her queen-like posture as she pursed her lips of dissatisfaction.

"I know that everyone has money; but I din't know that bitchessas could buy something as archaic such as a staircase." She said as she went to the next page of her journal; not once looking up. Valentina did not have time for the headband girl.

"I don't know how it was wherever you came from, but here, we have a hierarchy." Valentina couldn't help but roll her eyes at the girl's attempt of power. She's faced people way more intimidating than the skinny brunette standing in front of her. Although, she was amazed that she could notice her uniform behind her coat, to know that they did both in fact go to Constance.