an update in the writer's life

lmao no this isn't a story update

hello, i am alive and well don't you all worry if this fanfic is in your radar of 'please update soon'. i know that feeling i've been waiting for a fanfic that hasn't been updated for 3 years lmao.

to start off, i feel like i owe you all guys and gals and all in betweeners an explanation. if any of you read my notes, you would know i'm an engineering student. well i would describe it as hell. no cap there you all! i honestly started this fanfic because i wanted an escape from what i've been going through before, and it was mainly loneliness — so i made my own friends. yay, confetti! (that sounded so sad omg)  but now i have so many things to worry about, which is school and new friendships. i feel happier now compared to before, and now i don't think of much of the fictional world i made where a valentina young is in gossip girl.

so, here i am to say sorry that i haven't had time or motivation to update this. i love this story and concept very much and i'm so thankful that so many people like it too. when i get my motivation, i'll try to update this and i hope it will be to you all's liking. i feel like forcing myself to update this would just lead to a chapter that won't give justice to the other chapters that were of better quality.

ANYWAYS
if you didn't read what i said up there, at least read this.

black lives matter
asian lives matter
poc lives matter
indigenous lives matter
lgbt lives matter
wherever you might be, please remember that we can't let fascism win. people are dying, and not doing anything is giving power to the oppression.

and as a filipino, ᜁᜆᜎ᜔ᜐᜒᜃ᜔    ᜐᜒ ᜇᜓᜆᜒᜇ̢̟ᜆᜒ