Chapter18: Deja vu

I looked around but saw nothing in the cave.
I looked up and saw an opening, a hole really high on the cave's roof.
Did I fell down in here?
What do I remember....
...
I'm Y/n....i don't know.....Why do I feel so weird....
I got up an walked around trying to find some answers.

I walked forward and passed a gate that looked familiar for some reason when a flower with a face appeared out of the ground.

Y/n: Who are....Do I know you?

I don't know why but this situation was far too familiar to be normal....
It started to speak.

Flower: Howdy! I'm FLOWEY. FLOWEY the FLOWER! Hmmm... You're new to the UNDERGROUND, aren'tcha? Golly, you must be so confused. Someone ought to teach you how things work around here! I guess little old me will have to do. Ready? Here we go!

Somehow, a red heart got out of my chest as it was shining through the cave.

FLOWEY: See that heart? That is your SOUL, the very culmination of your being! Your SOUL starts off weak, but can grow strong if you gain a lot of LV. What's LV stand for? Why, LOVE, of course! You want some LOVE, don't you? Don't worry, I'll share some with you!

For some reason, I knew what was coming.

Y/n: You just want to kill me right?

FLOWEY: N-No! What are you talking about! Down here, LOVE is shared through... little white... "friendliness pellets." ......

I looked at him as he seemed to be nervous about something. He made white pellets appear. I just dodged them but I felt like this wasn't over so....I ran away, as fast as I could as I heard flowey telling me to get back there in an angry tone.

He somehow appeared in front of me so I stopped and looked at him.

FLOWEY: You knew it didn't you, if that's the case..... THEN I'LL KILL YOU!!!

His face distorted into a creepy one as the pellets appeared all around me, making it useless to dodge.
FLOWEY was smiling as the pellets got closer and closer to me and only his laughter could be heard.
I somehow knew that I wasn't gonna die, that someone would help.....someone...... a fireball hit FLOWEY from the side as the pellets disapeared.

A goat lady walked up to me.

TORIEL: What a terrible creature, torturing such a poor, innocent youth. Ah, do not be afraid, my child.

Y/n: Thanks, who are.....wait....

I know that I know her for some reason and I was trying to get my hand on her name ....

Y/n: Tor...Toriel?

TORIEL: Oh, you know my name young child? Yes, I am TORIEL, caretaker of the RUINS. I pass through this place every day to see if anyone has fallen down. You are the first human to come here in a long time. Come! I will guide you through the catacombs.

Y/n: Have we met Somewhere?

Toriel : I don't think so my child, It so the first time I see you.

Y/n: I see.......

Toriel guided me through the ruins as we came across some puzzles, easy puzzles. We got across a spiked floor by following a precise path that I remembered for some odd reason...and so she continued to lead the way until we came across some sort of dummy.
She got aside and told you to stand in front of it.

Toriel: As a human in the underground, monsters may attack you. That is why I will show you a way out of those situations.

She spaced out for a second.