Chapter1: The beginning.

I woke up in a dark cave, not remembering how I got there. I was on a bed of yellow flowers and wasn't hurt.
I can't remember....
I looked around but saw nothing in the cave.
I looked up and saw an opening, a hole really high on the cave's roof.
Did I fell down in here?
What do I remember....
...
I'm Y/n....i don't know...is that all that I know?
I got up an walked around trying to find some answers.

I walked foward and passed a gate when a flower with a face appeared out of the ground.

Y/n: Who are you?

For some reason, I wasn't surprised....
Extremely calm...
It started to speak.

Flower: Howdy! I'm FLOWEY. FLOWEY the FLOWER! Hmmm... You're new to the UNDERGROUND, aren'tcha? Golly, you must be so confused. Someone ought to teach you how things work around here! I guess little old me will have to do. Ready? Here we go!

Somehow, a red heart got out of my chest as it was shining through the cave.

FLOWEY: See that heart? That is your SOUL, the very culmination of your being! Your SOUL starts off weak, but can grow strong if you gain a lot of LV. What's LV stand for? Why, LOVE, of course! You want some LOVE, don't you? Don't worry, I'll share some with you!

Five white pellets appeared out of nowhere around FLOWEY.

FLOWEY: Down here, LOVE is shared through... little white... "friendliness pellets." Are you ready? Move around! Get as many as you can!

This whole thing with the friendliness pellets wasn't alright, as the pellets were coming toward me, something told me to dodge them.
As I dodged, FLOWEY seemed to get impatient.

FLOWEY: Come on, You have to grab as much as you can!

He made them appear once again and they were a little bit faster.
Knowing that he wasn't as friendly as it seems, I dodged again.

FLOWEY: You knew all along didn't you, you were just TOYING with me? THEN I'LL KILL YOU!!!

His face distorted into a creepy one as the pellets appeared all around me, making it useless to dodge.
FLOWEY was smiling as the pellets got closer and closer to me and only his laughter could be heard.
As the pellets were about to kill me, a fireball hit FLOWEY from the side as the pellets disapeared.

A goat lady walked up to me.

TORIEL: What a terrible creature, torturing such a poor, innocent youth. Ah, do not be afraid, my child.

Y/n: Thanks, who are you?

TORIEL: I am TORIEL, caretaker of the RUINS. I pass through this place every day to see if anyone has fallen down. You are the first human to come here in a long time. Come! I will guide you through the catacombs.

I don't know why but...I still can't remember...