¢нαρтєя тωєиту

Start from the beginning

"Okay, I'll be your spotter. You know how to do this, right?" He asked, looking concerned at my strained face.

"Yah, I'll probably just like, oh I don't know, crush every bone in my body."I mused, tightening my smile. It cracked the corners of my mouth, causing the skin to split. I winced at the burning sensation.

"What?" He asked.

"I'm pretty sure that my lips just split in the corners." He winced at my pain, and then left the room. I scowled at the ground, wondering why I was getting hurt so much.

When he returned, he held a chapstick in his hand. Handing it to me. I gave him a weak smile, and rolled my eyes playfully.

"I didn't need this. It's just a split lip. It'll only hurt for a little while."

"Yes, but while your around me, I don't even want that to hurt you. You shouldn't ever be in any pain, and I'm always going to make sure of it." He proclaimed, making me giggle.

Just to make him happy, I put the chapstick on, making sure to get the corners, and I smiled when he looked pleased. I put the chapstick in my pocket, which was conveniently my favorite flavor, which was Cake Batter, and laid down on the bench press.

I slowly inhaled, then exhaled a few times, then put my hands on the bar above me, and being the short one I am, I had short arms. Let's just say that... my fingers barely brushed the shiny surface of the metal bar.

Donnie laughed, and I growled. He then easily lifted the bar, and put it in my hands, still extended to the sky. The bar was cool on my sweaty palms. I did flagline. This is... almost the same. Except for a silk flag, I had weights.

Okay, weight lifting is nothing like flagline, but give me a break, I was gonna fail.

The weight wasn't too too heavy... but for a weakling like me, even after training for a few weeks, it wasn't fun either. I extended my elbows, causing the thing to go down, and then pushed upward, my arms shaking with the strain. I grimaced and Donnie immediately took it from me, thinking.

"Go into your other form." He commanded, and I raised an eyebrow. He quickly recounted. "Please, princess, will yourself into your other form." I smiled slyly.

"Okay, Donnie Bear." I said and he shook his head. "Not that one?"

"No."

"Okay." I huffed, and willed myself to be iron once more.

The icyness is something I will never get used to. The chills creeped up my spine, seeping into my bones. Every time I took a breath, it felt as if I was breathing in snow, letting it out even colder than before.

I put my arms up for the weight once more, and Donnie placed the pole in my hands. The bar which used to be cold, was now warmer than my temperature, and my hands were no longer sweaty.

It wasn't heavy anymore, and my arms weren't straining. I laughed, looking at Donnie who grinned.

"I guess I'm still weak in my usual form." I stated, grinning as I sat up, bar bell in hand. "Can I have a little more weight on this? I wanna see my limit."

He nodded, taking it from me and adding about thirty five more pounds. Which made the whole thing about sixty pounds. I laid back down and waited for him to hand me the bar. Even in my iron form I, of course, couldn't reach.

He handed it to me, still not straining at all, and laid it in my hands, his muscles flexing as he moved. I mentally drooled, and would have blushed if I hadn't been made of iron.

It still wasn't heavy, and I had no problem holding it with only a few fingers. I had always dreamed about being a superhero. Having superpowers. Saving the innocent and fighting evil. And look at me now.

I smiled at the thought as I gave it back to Donnie easily. I watched as he put even more on it this time, and the weight was probably around...one hundred and twenty five pounds.

He strained with this one to give it to me, but only a little. Once I took it, I actually felt the weight of it, and had to grip it with my hand.

"I can feel the weight in this one. The others were light as a feather." As I said this, I could feel my energy draining from me, and my eyes drooped. "Donnie? I'm kinda... tired." My voice was getting slower, and Donnie took the weight from me.

I looked at him with tired eyes." Change back. Will yourself back now." He commanded, looking at me in concern.

The last thing I heard was him calling my name as I drifted off to sleep.

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

A/N

This chap is dedicated to Ms. Jocelyn for being one of my number one fans, and, I quote, "Llllooooovvvviiiinnnggg the bbbboooookkkkk" Behave yourself chica, and have a happy day!

How was this chap? I literally had to stop myself from writing even more, and if I did, it would probably take y'all forever to read it.

Anywhale, does anyone know why I keep waking up around three or four? Does this happen to anyone else??? It's making me even more tired than usual.

I've got another book out, if you wanna check it out. Sadly no, it is not a ninja turtle fanfic, but an original story, created by my mind. It's called That Color Guard Girl. I hope you look into it, and enjoy.

Welp, I must slumber.

Don't forget to vote and comment!!I wouldn't even mind if you commented about hmmm...say....... Sandwiches.

~Lexie