chapter 8

Liliana's POV

I wake up with a new surge of energy. I would love to say that yesterdays dinner was good but I'd be lying. It was horrible. Once Megan started talking, she kept going on and on and on. She even started reminiscing all the good times they had together. She was like..

"Oh Remy , I can't believe we've been best of friends since diapers. Remember that time you punched fat joey so hard till he fainted for snatching my food from me and running off with it? You are always so protective of me Rem. Oh and that other time I slipped and fell, though I wasn't really hurt you carried me everywhere I needed to go. You are so sweet."

Thank God that's over now. I can't wait to meet my assistant or should I say fellow housekeeper. I hope she will be nice. I could use a Friend. Maybe we could even gossip about Remy and his bipolar tendencies. But that's not very important. What's very very important is that I get to split the chores with someone yay!.

When I get to the kitchen I realize we are running out of groceries. I prepare breakfast and rush back to my room to get ready to go out.. The grocery store must be somewhere nearby but I need to look good I might bump into my prince charming.

I need to get the direction but Remy has not awoken yet so it's adventure time for me.

When I open the door I am met by a familiar face. Nelson.

"Good morning Nelson" I chirp apparently today I'm in a better mood. But I still think Nelson is weird.

"Morning Li" he is as cheerful as ever. Maybe he is not all that weird.

"I need to do some grocery shopping. Would you be kind enough to point the direction out for me?"

"I'd love to accompany you if you don't mind"

"You don't need to am sure you must be busy" I decide its best to avoid alone time with him after yesterday.

"Li am sorry about yesterday. I can't come to the house. The boss said he will fire me if he ever sees me close to you again." He sounds apologetic but bitter.

"He said that?" That's a little harsh. But I don't trust him with myself either.

"Yeah. But I still want to be friends. Do you forgive me?" He looks cute and guilty. I can't refuse him.

"Of course we are friends. But what you did yesterday, was a bit creepy don't do that again". His eyes get darker but he masks the emotion so quickly I think I imagine it.

"Since I can no longer talk to you in person maybe I could get your number so we can text?" He sounds hopeful and I am not one for crushing hope so I give in. He opens the gates for me from inside Remy's car. Darn it! I almost forgot that gate is only loyal to Remy and his car.

Five minutes later I am already on my way to the grocery store when my phones beeps

Hello beautiful

I don't know that number so I text back

Do I know you?

A second later another text comes in and i find out its Nelson. I chat with him all the way to the grocery store and back.

When I get back I tell Nelson to open up for me. I go to the kitchen to put everything away but nelson keeps texting and I keep texting back so I just stand there staring at my phone and texting back and laughing at his silliness sometimes. He is a flirt but he can be funny too.

The rate at which my socks are divorcing is astonishing. I think I need a wife.