"So~" Ochako leaned forward in her chair, resting her elbows on her knee's. "Are you and Todoroki dating?" Ochako asked me. My face flushed, and I looked down in my lap. 

"Y-yeah..." I mumbled. Ochako and Mina squealed. Suddenly I perked up. "What about you and Tsu? Are you two a couple?" I asked, reverting the attention to Ochako. It was her turn to blush, her mouth opening and closing. Tsuyu nodded. 

"We've been dating for about a week." She answered. We all laughed at the embarrassed Ochako. 

"Anyway," Ochako interjected. "I called you here today because I have finally completed my collection of Lilo and Stitch movies. Now we must binge." 

I giggled a little, but helped move the couches and chairs to face the TV. Momo helped bring over the food, and we all sat around the TV. I of course somehow ended up on the floor, in Todoroki's lap. He had his hands around my waist, pulling me into his chest, and his head was resting on mine. 

Ochako clicked on the first movie, and I am proud to say I made it through the whole movie without falling asleep. By the second movie I was feeling a bit drowsy, even with the caffeine I was drinking. Not to mention whenever I grabbed more than one of a food Todoroki stole it. I sighed, grabbing another mint chocolate cookie. Finally the second movie was done, but by then I was half asleep. When Ochako started the third movie, I got about five minutes of it before blacking out. 

--(Usually I don't do this, but I just really wanted to.) No POV- 

They finally finished all the movie, but it was about 2 am. They all picked apart who was still awake to see who would drag the asleep ones onto something more comfortable. Iida, Ochako and Todoroki were the last ones still awake. Iida, being the strongest one who didn't have someone on their lap, carried Mina and Momo to Ochako's bedroom. Ochako maneuvered Tsuyu so she was lying on the couch, then went to grab blankets. Iida slept on the floor, and Ochako ended up being pulled onto the couch by Tsuyu in her sleep. 

Todoroki lied down the floor, pulling Izuku on top of him. Iida laid a blanket on them, and they all fell asleep. 

--Izuku POV-- 

When I woke up the first thing I noticed was that I was on top of Todoroki. I was just lying on Todoroki, my face in his chest. Todoroki's hands were around my waist, holding me far to close to him. I managed to wriggle around enough that I could see my watch. It was 9:30 am. I laid my head back down on Todoroki's chest, feeling his heart beat. 

Sometime later, other people started waking up. Ochako managed to get off of Tsuyu without waking her up, and Momo came downstairs. When Ochako saw how I was laying on Todoroki, she smiled and pulled her phone out to snap a few pictures. 

"Hey!" I whisper yelled. I tried to get up to stop her, but Todoroki pulled me back onto him. 

Finally Todoroki woke up, so I could get up to. I laughed a little at his morning face. His hair was sticking out at one end, and he had a bit of drool coming out of his mouth. I pecked his forehead then got up to change since I was still in my pajamas from when we changed before the movie. 

I pulled on a light green zip up hoodie, a deep blue t-shirt, and some jeans. When I got out of the bathroom I saw the almost everybody else had changed, with the exception of Mina, who was still half asleep and leaning on Ochako for support. 

"Thank you all for coming!" Ochako beamed. I said my goodbyes, then started for Todoroki's car. He was already in it, heating it up. 

"Do you remember the biology test on Monday?" I asked Todoroki as I hopped in. He nodded.