#4

That went pretty well, didn't it? I mean, they even invited me to eat with them later. But some of them looked skeptical towards me. maybe they had all been told about what happened by the elevator yesterday. But I didn't care.
I might get several friends! That would really get my cousin off my back.
I already knew the first thing I would do. I would buy a cat and hide it in my room. My mother and father never allowed me to have a cat, and neither did my cousin. That's why I would have to hide it. But hey, if I could manage hiding my pain most of the time, this would be easy.
- why are you smiling like that? It's scary.
Kyung asked me when I entered his studio.
- What are you talking about?
I asked him.
- you smiling in general makes me worried.
He said.
- so just because I never smile, it's creepy when I actually do?
I asked.
- exactly.
He answered.
- whatever.
I said, and sat down on the couch. I had to find a way to let my cousin know how my friendship project was going.
- I got invited to eat with a few people.
I said.
But Kyung didn't even hear me because of his headset. I got up from the couch and walked over to him.
- Kyung!
I yelled, making him jump. He took off his headset and glared at me.
- Couldn't you text me or something?
He said.
- but we're in the same room.
I said, and laughed.

- Did you have something to say?
He asked me.
Oh, right.
- I won't be eating lunch with you today.
I said.
- Are you mad at me?
He asked. He was probably talking about what happened this morning.
- Actually, I got invited to eat with someone else.
I said.
- who invited you?
He asked.
- Hongjoong did! And some other guys.
I answered.
- I don't think it's a good idea.
Kyung said, making me confused.
- you're the one that said I should get friends.
I said.
- yeah, but not with an Idol group.
He said.
So Hongjoong was in a group.. with the others? That's why they looked so cool.
- I'll behave, I promise.
I said, and made puppy eyes.
- don't do that, I might hit you.
Kyung said, making me laugh.
I seem to laugh at lot these days. Was it all part of my facade or was it real?
- but fine, you can eat with them.
He said, and sighed.

I waited one hour, and then three. Maybe they had long practice hours, or had forgotten about me. I was just about to give up, and go eat with Kyung. But then I got a text message.

???: We're gonna go eat now, are you still here?
It was definitely Hongjoong.
I quickly texted back.
Sungyeon: I'm still here! Where should I meet you?
Hongjoong: just open the door :)

Open the door? Were they really outside? I quickly walked up to the door, and opened it. I was almost startled by the fact that they were all here, looking at me.
Everyone seemed happy to see me, except one of them. I think his name was Seonghwa or something. He was one of the three that saw me yesterday by the elevator. Maybe he just thought I was weird. Or maybe he thought I was a stalker. But I didn't even know before just now, that they were idols.
- I'm going now.
I told Kyung.
- Put on a jacket.
He said.
Why would i put on a jacket? It was really warm outside, so I was wearing a shoulderless blouse.
- I don't have a jacket with me.
I said.
- wear mine then.
He said, and threw his denim jacket in my face.
- thanks a lot.
I said, and glared at him, and then left his studio.
- So where are we going?
I asked the boys.
- Ramen shop down the street.
Hongjoong said.
- it's the only place we're allowed to go to.
Mingi said, and grinned. It was sort of cute. Maybe I should try doing it.
- what's going on with your face?
Yunho asked, and laughed at me. I guess I failed at grinning.
- It's nothing.
I said, getting embarrassed.

These guys were making me feel amused, and embarrassed, and even pretty. Well, Yeosang made me feel pretty. If he was sincere earlier.
I wasn't sad or angry in this moment. I was almost happy. Happy that I had someone to spend time with.
Get yourself together, Sungyeon. This is just something I have to do. Not something I want to do.

Mingi's POV•
After Yunho laughed at Sungyeon, she got really embarrassed. And then she just stared at the ground for a minute in silence. What was going on inside her head?
- Can we go now?
Jongho asked, making Sungyeon come back from her thoughts.
- Sure.
She said, and smiled.

We went to the Ramen shop I had been to with Yunho yesterday. At first it was kind of annoying that we couldn't go any further away from the KQ building, but with time we understood why. We had gotten pretty popular since we debuted. fans would always come looking for us.

After we got our food, everyone started eating except Sungyeon. She looked a little uncomfortable.
- you don't have to be embarrassed about eating in front of us.
Yeosang said.
Sungyeon looked at her food, and then picked up her chopsticks. Then she started eating. She finished eating pretty fast, making all of us look at her.
- what?
She asked.
- Nothing.
I said, but I wanted to laugh. She ate faster than me. No one ate faster than me. Until now, of course.

- So tell us something about yourself.
Hongjoong asked her.
- I like cats.
She answered.
- is that all?
Jongho asked.
- pretty much.
She said, making all of us laugh.

While the rest of my group was eating, I was looking at Sungyeon. She noticed it a few times, and it made me feel something in my stomach. or maybe it was the food.
Sadly we had to go back to our dorm straight away after we finished eating.
- Will I.. We, see you tomorrow?
I asked Sungyeon.
- of course!
She said.
It made me happy for some reason. maybe because I hoped she would become my friend. It would be nice to have a friend that wasn't in my group. I loved my members, but they annoyed me sometimes.

We walked her back to the KQ building, and then we got picked up by our manager. When we got back to our dorm, Jongho and I went straight to our room. We had to get up early in the morning.
- Let's just sleep right away.
Jongho said, and I agreed.

We got in bed and turned off the lights. When I closed my eyes, I suddenly started thinking about Sungyeon's number again. I should save it to my phone before I forget it.
After i saved it, I still couldn't put down my phone.
Without actually realizing what I was doing, I sent her a message.

Mingi: Hi! It's Mingi:)

Why did I do that? And why did I write such a informal message? She would probably think it was weird...
but maybe... maybe she would reply.