"Hey Ochako-San!" I called to my highschool friend. When she noticed it was me at the table she smiled brightly. 

"Hey Izuku-san. Is this your roomate?" I nodded. She smirked at me, and I glared back. "What would you like?" 

"Hot chocolate and pastry plate" I answered pleasantly. Todoroki took a second longer. 

"Tea and some eggs and bacon." He smiled at Ochako. She wrote down the orders and started heading to the kitchen. Todoroki turned to me. 

"You know her?" I smiled. I enjoyed talking about my friends. 

"Yeah! Shes were friends since high school! She actually goes to our college." Todoroki nodded. 

Once we finished our food we started heading out of the cafe before we were stopped by Kacchan and Kirishima. 

"Oh hi Midoriya-san!" Kirishima called out to me. At least Kacchan's boyfriend was nice to me. I smiled and waved. 

"Hi Kirishima-san!" I waved again, hoping to exit the conversation and get past Kacchan, but... Kacchan seemed preoccupied. 

"Why did you have to buy so much shit!" Kacchan yelled at Kirishima from underneath a pile of bags. Kirishima laughed, then proceeded to go on a rant to Kacchan. I ducked out of the conversation, managing to get out of sight of them by rounding the corner. 

Todoroki rounded the corner to, looking sort of concerned for me. He went to take my hand, which I pulled away from him. I just... needed a minute with no physical contact. I turned into the bathroom which wasn't far away, and shut and locked one of the stalls. I pulled the lid down on one of the toilet seats, and sat on it shaking. 

I can't have a panic attack now! 

I heard a soft voice from the other side of the bathroom door. 

"You good?" I heard Todoroki call. 

"Yeah, I'll be out in a minute!" 

I calmed my breathing, and stopped pulling at my hair. I swallowed a bit of rising bile and smiled eve though I felt like puking. Todoroki took my back to the car, no questions asked. 

When we arrived back at our dorm room I took off my shoes and jacket. I started towards my desk, but was suddenly gently pushed against the wall. I looked up to see Todoroki smiling sweetly at me. I blushed, turning away, but he put a hand under my chin. He listed my face to his, and slowly pressed his lips against mine. I was shocked, but not as shocked as the first time. 

I felt his hands move so they were holding my wrists against the wall. His tongue pushed against my mouth, but I wouldn't let him in. Teasing is fun. Todoroki then pushed one of his legs in between my legs. He softly pressed against me. I gasped out, and he used the opportunity to put his tongue in my mouth. His tongue went all over my one, licking around it and along it. 

I kissed back, letting my mouth move against his. Our bodies were so close, his hands still pinning my wrists to the wall, his leg still pushing in between my legs. He broke for air, leaving me gasping. He panted above me, smiling. He then planted a soft kiss on my forehead and walked over to his desk. 

The nerve! 

I slowly sunk to my knees, my hand over my mouth, and my face flushed a bright red. 

"What's wrong Izu-Chan? Not feeling like studying?" I glared Todoroki down. He laughed then turned around to work on his homework.

How am I supposed to study like this!? 

I scoffed, but managed to get up. I had completed all of my homework the previous day(Friday) and only had to study for a biology test coming up. I lied down on my bed and pulled up my biology notes. 

One hour into me and Todoroki doing our separate work in complete silence, my phone started to ring. I quickly apologized to Todoroki and pulled it up to my ear, answering it. 

"Hey Ochako-san! Whats up?" I called into the phone. 

"I'm invited some friends over for a sleepover, wanna come? You can bring Todoroki~" 

I flushed at her tone. "Excuse you!" 

"Don't tell me you two aren't dating yet! I thought going out to a cafe together was proof enough!" 

"... I refuse to answer you about the second part, but yes I can come." 

I had to pull my phone away from my ear because of the shriek that followed. I rolled my eyes and hung up on her. 

"Hey Sho-Chan, wanna come to a sleepover with me?" 

(2087 words)  

So sorry for a short chapter again!! This was a really good ending point and I just couldn't resist ending here! So anyway, thanks for reading this story, votes and feedback is appreciated, and have a nice day!