The Date and Stray and The fight at the Docks

A/N yep i'm back bitches and... hey get the fuck away! *shoots last Math Book away* so where was i? right new Chapter coming right up!

Y/N POV

I was Walking with Blake around town cause we were on a date and i had to Promise Ruby to take her on one tomorrow so she won't be sad. it's been exactly a week since Blake and Ruby confessed and it was going very well. they both shared the hammock with me and either one always wanted to cuddle which i'm not complaining but sometimes it's to me a bit needy so i confronted them about this and they agreed to at least have some of my own time as well.

Back to the Present. Blake and i were going to a nice cafe i spotted once on my walks around the city. they got the best cookies and strawberry cake! also a coffee which is the best i have ever tasted. Right now we were walking around the streets towards our destination.

"sooo want to do anything specific after the cafe?" I asked and Blake Hummed in thought "well how about a stroll in the park?" "the same as Ruby then alright" "wait what?...Oh right" "you seriously forgot that?" "yeah kinda" welp she forgot about Ruby's and mine little stroll around the city and we went to the park.

"anyways we're here" i said and we entered the cafe and i held the door open for her "such a gentleman" she said and gave me a kiss on the cheek. we went to a table for two and immediately a waiter came over.

"hello and welcome to 'Cake and icing' cafe what can i bring you?" "Can i have one of your strawberry cakes and a coffee please" i said and he nodded. "and you miss?" "can i have a fruitcake and a tea please" "of course i will be here with your orders shortly" and with that he left.

"soo anything on your mind Blake? you seem a bit in thought" "well yes there is something...i haven't told anyone...and i would like to trust you with my secret." "Blake whatever it is i will keep your secret safe until you want me to tell." "thank you" she said and softly grabbed my hand. She then told me she was a Faunus and was in the white fang until they grew to violent. To say i was taken aback was an understatement but i accepted her. then our order arrived.

We ate in comfortable silence and were at peace. then i noticed something red in the corner of my eye. i looked out of the window to see Ruby taking a stroll around. but then she noticed me and waved. i waved back and she then went on her way. "what was that?" Blake asked "oh well it was Ruby. thought she was spying on us but seems she has other ideas." "ah alright" "why are you jealous?" I teased and she blushed "shut up" she muttered and i chuckled. we then paid and went to the Park.

When we arrived i took Blake by the hand and led her to the Spot Ruby showed me. when we arrived she was in awe and i then transformed into my wraith form and laid down into the sun and Blake laid against me and we were both enjoying the sun.

"i think i have to thank Ruby after the Date is over." "why's that?" "well this is the most comfortable, secluded and quietest place here and to think she had it for herself before bringing you here. i bet she enjoyed those times." "you have no idea Blake" a voice said and we looked up to see a smiling Ruby. "is there room for one more?" she asked with a slight blush. i looked over to Blake and she looked back and then nodded. I smiled and turned back to Ruby and said "come here little red" she then came over and hugged one of my tails while me and Blake watched Ruby just go out like candle.

"you have to say Blake even for you that is cute" "can't deny it i mean she is 2 years younger than me and this was kinda expected but yes it is cute...sometimes i can't help but feel like a big sister for her." "which you kinda are" i said and she looked at me surprised " i mean when she's upset all of you try to cheer her up and the most to try to do that after Yang and me is you Blake."

She just smiled and i used my tail to get Ruby closer to Blake and wrapped my other two around them like a blanket and we slept peacefully enjoying the silence.