Prologue

A/N well here it is first chapter of this Book. hope you enjoy it. also before i forget it you look like this. replace the Black hair with any other hair color.

just with reptilian eyes of the Alligator in your favorite color

just with reptilian eyes of the Alligator in your favorite color. and this is your outfit

you saw your weapons in the Bio

you saw your weapons in the Bio. enough of that lat's get on with the Chapter(in the Prologue you are only in you wraith form.)

Y/N POV

How?

How long?

How long since i've been captured?

How long since i Turned into this?

How long since i've been in this cage?

i have no idea. but today is the day i will gain freedom. why you ask? well i can hear gunshots and screaming nearing my cell. after a few minutes the electricity went out and i heard explosions coming this way. i bashed the Door to my cell open and instantly saw the corpses of my captors. i looked to the exit and saw scared members of the... what were they called again?... right White Fang staring at me. one of them began to shoot. big mistake. i rushed over and just cut his body in half with my scythe arm while i grabbed the other one and bit him in the neck for an instant kill. i dropped his body to the floor and made my escape. one the way out i killed as many Fang i could. either decapitating them cutting or ripping them in half or just brutally cut them in various places and left them to bleed out.

after i reached the exit and got outside i was immediately met with gunfire from... Robots?! so they even had Atlas on their side. those crazed bastards. I created Lighting in my right Claw and pushed it into the ground creating a giant dust explosion. giving me enough time to cast my Decoy. i cast it and went invisible and went behind the enemy's lines. i watched as my decoy ripped some of the Robots to shreds before being impaled by multiple swords and being forced on the ground. a little girl who seems to control those swords walked up besides a large man wearing a uniform. on his left side is a woman wearing a similar outfit.