Field Trip

A/N Holy shit!!!! over 700 reads?! Thank you so much guys! and as a thanks i make this chapter. also sorry for the Long wait but the explanation for that is at the end of the chapter.

Y/N POV

I woke up in my hammock but i was still sleepy. I tried to move a bit but for some reason it was nearly impossible, i then felt a weight on my chest. i looked down to see Ruby snuggling into my chest. I blushed as i remembered why she is there, well who can blame her i find myself enjoying the warmth she gives off because of my reptilian side of the wraith i can't help but hold her tighter and she then snuggled up to my neck. i briefly looked over to the clock and saw it was 5 am in the morning so i went back to sleep.

Timeskip 1 hour Ruby POV

'so warm...so comfortable...wait...normally my bed isn't that warm...' i opened my eyes to see black and red scales infront of me. i was confused until i noticed movement. that's when i looked up and saw Y/N side of his head. I blushed bright red realizing how i ended up like this.

'Ohh right i forgot...but...so warm...i just wanna lay here for a while more.' i snuggled again deeper into his neck but then i felt him holding me a bit tighter. i blushed again but i still smiled. I then went back to sleep.

One hour later

I woke up but this time to a bright flash. i looked up and saw Yang with her scroll out and Weiss and Blake behind her smiling. "Awwww this is sooo cuuuuutteee!!!!" Yang squealed and i blushed bright red realizing what she just did. "Give me that!!!" i yelled and tried to stand up but i fell out of Y/N's hammock which also woke him up.

Y/N POV

 i woke up to a loud squeal then a Yell 'Give me That!!!' and now a loud thud. i groggily opened my eyes to see Ruby chasing Yang around the Room while Weiss and Blake stare in interest on how this was going to end. just when i sat up Blake turned to me and asked "awake now?" "yep just what the hell is happening?" "well...you and Ruby were kinda cuddling and Yang took a picture. Ruby got embarrassed and now this is happening" i blushed a bit but then the word Picture struck me and i got angry a bit myself before fully standing up and wrapped my tail around Yang's waist as soon she was near me. i held her in the air and asked "what was that about? a picture of Ruby and me sleeping? what were your plans?" "plan was that i was going to send it to dad." "right" i said and snatched the scroll from her and gave it to Ruby who immediately began deleting the Pic.

Brief Ruby POV

while i was going to delete it i decided i send a copy to my scroll real quick just in case.

Back to you

seems like she's done

"you're done Ruby?" "yeah deleted the pic" "good. Now if i remember correctly we have a field trip today don't we?" "yep" came the answer from all of them. "alright i'm gonna change then go to goodwitch early because i have to ask her something" "alright" i grabbed my outfit then went into the bathroom to change. after changing i went out and right to the landing zone where Goodwitch was waiting. on the way i found my tamed beowolf and i whistled to get it's attention which i got and then came over to me and we started walking again. We arrived but Goodwitch immediately pulled her riding crop out and was about to shoot My beowolf until i stepped infront of it. "step aside!" "look into it's eyes. they are blue thanks to the crystal i threw at it's head. remember?" she then thought for a moment before she remembered.

"alright but the second it looks funny at someone i will personally kill it" "alright now why i am here early... i want to make a request. can i hunt some grimm when we arrive? the reason why is pretty...gross" "may i ask why?" "well being feral those two years with nothing to hunt but Grimm you could think from what i got to eat." "you mean-" "yep Grimm Flesh and my feral side has been wanting some again for a while and i can barely control it now so if it's okay?" "it's alright but you have to fill your jar on your own and can't have someone else do it." "seems fair also can i go now? i can Warp there and will meet up with you later and also tell Team RWBY about this." " you can go ahead and i will tell them about it now go ahead." "thanks! come on Blue let's go!" the now named beowolf followed me and we begann running to the forest.