Initiation

A/N welp time for the Wraith again. let's see if you can cut up something really big. what do you say?

Y/N POV

I woke up in the Corner i crashed into and looked around a bit before feeling very weird. i held out my hand-claws and then tried the same with the scythe arms but they weren't there! so this means i can finally look somewhat normal. i stood up and looked behind me and sure enough there was my tail but where are my other arms? i looked at my shoulders and saw small scythes curved downwards. So if i retract my arms they become shoulder pads? sweet! "finally can look somewhat normal now" i said out loud which woke up the girls. "morning Y/N" they all said. "morning" was my reply. after they all stood up they looked at me and then Ruby asked " where are your scythe arms? ohhhh please tell me their'e not gone! they looked so cool!" she pouted at the end and i just chuckled and pointed to my shoulders where my scythe arms retracted into. "they just become my shoulder pads when i retract them" "aha" came from Ruby."so this means you can just retract or bring out any part of you other form?" came the Question from Blake "Yep except for my Tail that will always be there" i said and swished my Tail on the Ground." Now i guess i head to the Cliff huh? can someone show me where it is?" "i can but after i change" Ruby said. "oh right i'll wait outside" "you can watch me anytime Red Tiger" "Yang really? also Red Tiger?" "yep you know you're all Red and Black in your Wraith form as you call it" i just gave a look that could describe the word 'Really?'

Later at the Cliff

"So any questions?" Ozpin asked

"yeah just two: How many are watching and will i be on a solo team or just get into a team with already 4 members?"

"well The whole school will be watching and also yes as soon you're done you will get into a team that already exists. which one though will be surprise" "understood" i was now at the cliff on one of the Jump pads discussing the last arrangements with Ozpin and my Task was not to retrieve a Relic but kill 500 Hundret Grimm. At First i was shocked that i had do to kill so many but he reassured me that i should use semblance especially often because the more i use the more control i have and the more things i can do with it. as i let my scythe arms out of my shoulders i prepared to Launch Ozpin said "good Luck" "Thanks but i won't need it" and with that i launched off.

Ruby POV

we as Y/N got Launched off on the Big screen in the entrance Hall. i was hyped because he had his scythe arms out again. "Ohhh these arms are so cool!!!" i said getting excited."you Literally like anything that has to do with Weapons especially scythes. no matter if they're on the arms or just regular weapons don't you?" Weiss said, i was about to protest but then she spoke "though i have to admit his arms look indeed awesome."

 i smiled again and so did the rest and we watched again on how Y/N was doing. i was literally shocked! during the argument he already landed and had killed 64 Grimm! "how did he do that?!" we asked shocked. Team JNPR heard us walked over and Jaune answered "while you were arguing he made a badass landing and killed 10 Grimm with the shockwave, then he began running and warping around slashing them to pieces and using his semblance as well. oh look he already has 84 kills now." we then immediately shut up and just watched the screen. no one daring to do something else because we would miss the action. then i heard a voice "that was awesome!!! have you seen how he killed the Grimm with his Chainlighting?!" "yes we have Violet" another voice spoke but as soon i heard the Name a big smile formed on my face and i rushed to the voice ignoring the rest of my team and Team JNPR and ran straight into the person tackling her into a hug "i missed you so missed so much Violet!!!" "wait who-Ruby?!" she realized and hugged me back and we began laughing.

we stood up again and hugged once more before separating then i heard Weiss "Hate to break the moment but who is she?" "oh right. hey Yang remember our old friend Violet?" as soon i said that Yang eyes widen and she pulled her into a bone crushing hug "it's good to see you to Yang but please...air!" "oh right sorry." then someone cleared his throat and we saw what i guessed the rest of Violet's team "i guess you're her teammates?" i asked "yep my name Oneida Emerald. this is Ignis and this is Daiske lee Bronze" she said while ignis just nodded at her name mentioning while Daiske said "yo" "and together we create Team VOID" Violet finished. then i introduced her to my teammates and friends "well your team name is exactly like yours? doesn't that get confusing?" i was abou to answer when i heard "holy crap he is at 123 kills now" we stared at the screen then back each other silently saying 'no more interruptions until he is finished'