BIO

Name: Y/N L/N

Age: 5 when kidnapped 15 when escaped. when found by Ozpin nearly 18

Semblances:

Blood Lighting

you can summon Thunderstorms and cast Black Lighting with an Blood red outline. you can use it either as a lighting strike from your hand to firing multiple strikes of electricity towards your enemy, firing a lighting nova around you engulfing your weapons with energy and if you swing them you can cast wave of lighting which damages anything in it's way.

 you can use it either as a lighting strike from your hand to firing multiple strikes of electricity towards your enemy, firing a lighting nova around you engulfing your weapons with energy and if you swing them you can cast wave of lighting which...

(like this)

in the Thunderstorm which is a 200 meter radius around you in a circle which allows you to cast down lighting were ever or when ever you wish. the only downside is that it slowly drains your Aura in the Long run. longest Thunderstorm duration before complete aura exhaustion is 5 minutes. longest duration before passing out 7 minutes. when the Aura is completly drained your semblance will begin to open wounds on your body which slowly leak out blood to feed the Thunderstorm. your blood is acting as a temporary energy source before your aura returns or you stop the Thunderstorm.

Blood Rage

basically a Ragemode where your Aura begins to expand and your lighting engulfs you spraying electricity all around you in a 5 meter radius. the air becomes heavy as you aura expands more. the expansion is based on how angry you are. your Blood lighting is also 10 time more powerfull in that form.

Transformation

The savage Wraith.( i hope you all know how the Wraith from evolve looks like because i'm done explaining these things) 

Abilities: Decoy,Abduction, Warp blast,Supernova

Weapons:

two of these called Dark and Blood

two of these called Dark and Blood. combines these two create this.

(just imagine the outline and color as Blood red)

Backstory:

you were kidnapped at the Age of 5 by some mad scientists they slaughtered your family just to get to you. after they kidnapped you they began experimenting on your Body giving it regular portions of the Rare Blood Dust which gave you the ability to transform into the Wraith. you were mostly in your wraith form and showed extreme hostility against anyone who was a scientist or threatens you. after the escape you became feral and were responsible for multiple deaths of innocent lives. in these years you learned how to use your abilities in your wraith form and how to eliminate Grimm. after 2 years of being Feral a Team from Beacon begins to search for you in the Emerald forest.

A/N so that's the BIO of yourself. i will make the Prologue chapter Tomorrow and end the chapter i've been working on in The Rider and RWBY book today. so have a bit of patience alright?

Al1enF0x signing out