Waking up (once again)

A/N yep title ideas aren't my best thing

Y/N POV

Dream sequence

This time...he will...the perfect...weapon...it...will stop...her...who?....Salem

No stop it!... Inject the serum!...why are you doing this?!...we need you...to be the ultimate weapon...Modify his body...break his bones...change everything...

NOOOOOO!!!

dream end

I woke up screaming once again but this time i fell out of the bed and immediately retreated into a corner and began to cry. I curled myself into a ball my tail wrapped around my midsection. The the Door busted open and in came Ruby and she immediately rushed to me and hugged me once again.

"Ruby? how did you get here so quick?" "i was just outside when i heard you screaming"

Ruby POV Flashback

It's been a full week now. a full week without Y/N.I was literally destroyed when he went into a coma. i cried and didn't eat drink or sleep that much and my team was worried for me. everytime if it was possible i would go to his room and sit beside him holding his hand hoping he would wake up. i was on my way to visit him once again when i heard a scream. i then realized it was Y/N and rushed to his room to see a nurse about to enter but i pushed her out of the way and busted in. I then saw him. just like the first time after waking up he had retreated into a corner and cried. i rushed over and hugged him.

Flashback end Y/N POV

"wow you were there for me a whole week...wait did you even eat anything?" in that moment a giant roar came from ruby's belly. she blushed and looked a bit shy away. i simply chuckled and hugged her back my tail wrapping around her waist.

"it's nice that you were there for me everytime but you need to care for yourself too...tell you what" i leaned over to her ear and whispered in a soothing tone "let's get some cookies once i'm outta here how does that sound?" "sounds good to me *sniff*" "ruby?" i leaned back and saw tears forming in her eyes. then she began crying and i held her tight letting her cry into my chest.

"i was so worried you would never wake up again...and now this...i....i don't want to lose you!" she said while sobbing. i sighed and held her tighter and did something unexpected.

I kissed her forehead and she immediately stopped sobbing and looked at me with a surprised look and a small blush. i had a small blush as well but i smiled at her and she slowly smiled back and hugged me once again with me returning it.

we stopped after a good minute and then the rest of the Team busted through the door. Ruby and i immediately separated and blushed a bit more and the team looked at us confused but Yang suddenly smiled mischievously "sooooo did you two kiss?" "yang!" Ruby yelled and rushed her and began to chase her around. while the two were running around Blake came up to me.

"you good?" "yeah just...one of these memory nightmares again" Ruby and Yang stopped and listened. "it was horrible...they....they broke my mind and body...injected me with weird stuff...and...they said...i...should stop someone." "can you remember who?" "hmmm...no that part is blank" "maybe i can help." we turned around and saw Ozpin standing in the doorway with his infinity mug of coffee. "i can explain things a bit but i need you team to leave for that."

"but-" "this a very serious matter one that you can't understand right now...I promise to explain things later just please leave for now" The girls obliged but before Ruby left she gave me one last glance and her eyes shined like stars...is she...in love with me?...i figure it out later. The door closed and i heard their footsteps getting farther away.