☆ミ Chapter Seven - Part Four ☆ミ

~Previously~

I recognise the masks, I recognised the voice. Just who does it belong to...

Ashley's PoV

Myself and the 'gorls' had went back into the living room, or what was left of it, while Allison was patching me up it was quiet, nobody sure of what to say to each other. Surprisingly when we got into the living room that changed.

"Are you sure you're ok?" Allison asked Vanya, who was now holding a damp cloth to her head, it's a shame really but Vanya isn't safe here. Not if masked murderers are going to be coming after us. Vanya silently nods looking to the ground.

"What happened to you Ashley? The hair, the eyes, the static?? How did all of this come about?" Allison asks, sounding concerned for once. I sigh, once again walking over to the drinks cabinet.

"Well, if you remember I punched Ape boy and ended up in a comma of sorts? It was very weird, i was reliving memories and they..." I go to grab some liquor but pause, should I tell Allison what my dreams were about? If she wants to start afresh and become the 'sister she never was' then I guess I'll leave it out for now, "About what Ash?" She asks walking over and crossing her arms. I let out a long and dragged out sigh "My worst days... Anyway when I woke up I looked like this, the hair has really started to grow on me" I smirk, bouncing it with one hand and trying to open a bottle with the other. Allison smiles, "I think us three deserve a girls day, makeovers and everything! What do you think?" Really? We all almost died and she's thinking about make up? I simply nod knowing the end is nigh! so who knows if we'll even live to see the day.

Diego joins us in the room as Allison takes a seat across from Vanya and I finally uncorked this bloodly whiskey. I notice Diego is pacing and his breathing is shakey so calmly walk over to him "Diego?" I say as softy as possible. He comes out of his trance and looks at me, then over to Vanya and finally his gaze lands on Allison.

"What are you still doing here?" He asks Vanya, rather snappily. She looks up at him saying she was just trying to help, while Diego shouts in protest that she could have been killed or gotten one of us killed, I have to side with Diego here, she is basically my sister and although we are not the closest, I would hate to see her hurt. Diego looks to me and I shakily nod, he then leans over to Allison "She is a liability" before walking over to me, pulling me down onto the couch and looking at my shoulder.

I hear the conversation going on between Vanya and Allison but I'm not paying attention, my mind is still on the voice from earlier, who was it! I get up from the couch and start to pace, taking the occasional swig from my bottle, drinking helps, not only does it numb the pain but it puts you in the right frame of mind. Or so I've taught myself to believe. I notice Vanya get up and leave while Allison chases her out. I stop pacing at stare at the door pondering if I should go check on them. I realise I'll only make matters worse and that family issues are not curently my top priority, the end of the world is.

"I have to go and figure something out" I bluntly state before walking out and up the stairs to my room. When I reach it I fling the door shut and grab my old corkboard, pens and sticky notes. Once again I grab my earphones and let the music play. 'Learning To Fly' by Pink Floyd started to blast and I decided, to hell with it and connecting my phone to the speakers and turning it all the way up. I started to write all the names down of males I know. This could take a while, I think of everyone who was there with me, Diego, Luther and Klaus. Klaus.

"KLAUS" I scream, realising I hadn't seen him since the break in and worrying that he may have gotten harmed. After checking every room in the house more than once and ignoring the rest of the Academy members, I came to the horrific conclusion that he was gone, tears pricked in my eyes, "Those monsters better not touch my brother" I growl re-entering my room and continuing my research, more determind than ever to find out who these arseholes were.

I had narrowed the list down to only 6 people, but none of them were adding up, I groan and punch the wall, forgetting about my sore shoulder and instantly falling to the floor from the pain. "Five where are you? I could really use some help around about now" I shout over the music, to no reply obviously. This just annoyed me more. I looked up and into the mirror again staring at my eyes. I look like even more of a freak now... five isn't going to like this I can tell. I hear a comotion in the corridor but decide to leave it for now, Im going to find Five.

It was a pretty nice day outside, much to my surprise. However I can't stop to enjoy it, I'm on a mission to get my man and my brother, even if my man isnt my man yet. I start out walking, looking around and wondering why I was getting looks, "oh my eyes" I groan, so I start to jog, then run. I passed the doughnut shop, stopping and staring into the window. I hesitate before turning my pockets and discovering that they are empty, "Damnit" the lack of money is upsetting. I sigh and walk away before feeling a hand on my shoulder, it was the older lady from before.

"Hey! Aren't you the kid from the other night? You look very different sweetie where are your parents" She gave me a warm smile, she didn't seem bothered by my eyes, making me grin. I like this woman aha "Oh, well I- I don't actually have any parents" She puts a hand over her mouth and pulls me in for a hug, "Oh come on in darling, I can tell something is up" so I went with her and told her the bare minimun, leaving out the masked gunmen and explaing my relationship with the boy from before, she seemed to find us the cutest couple to set foot in the diner and was all for me finding him. After talking for what seemed to be an hour she sent me away to find "true love" reminding me to stop by whenever, I left with a jelly donut and black coffee and gave Agnes a wave beforing setting off to find my boy.

A/N
I AM SO SORRY, my account has been acting all weird  and not saving any of my progress, could just be my shitty wifi though, I've had to write this about 4 times now so sorry if the quality isn't up to the expected standard. Also 3k reads, adkabdhvwadofjansdoaw I am literally dead I love you all so much <3

- Pixel