☆ミ Chapter Three - Part One ☆ミ

Ashley's PoV

I chuckled as I inspected my old room, not a spec of dust in sight wow. I can thank Grace for that! My desk was just as I left it, my 26 notebooks all stacked up rather smartly, despite the fact they were all dog-eared underneath but it just shows how often I used them. My bed covers were the same as always, just a pale blue water color pattern fading into white. I look up to the ceiling of my room and grin. It was the solar system and stars that I had painted in my spare time. I remember the day Reggie caught me, Klaus and Five trying to sneak a step ladder up into my room and we all shat ourselfs, praying he wouldn't chew our heads off. Much to our surprise he was ok with it and told us "As long as you are developing your knowledge of the world you may continue". One of the nicer time with Reggie. Just as I am about to grab an old book and have a flick through a stressed Klaus appears in my door frame. "Ashley, hey how are you? Can you come down to the Living room with me for a second? Great thanks, knew I could count on you" He splutters out before running back down to presumably the Living room. I sigh putting the book back following the lunatic downstairs. Passing the others rooms on the way I notice Allison staring at her old posters. Vainnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

"I want you to punch me" Klaus exclaimed getting into some weird stance and waving his arms at me. "What? why?" I say clearly surprised at this request. "Just do it! Punch me as hard as yo-" SMACK. I hit him square in the jaw causing him to lose his balance for a second. "Hey that hurt!" he cries cradeling his jaw. "Wow that was great, always wanted to do that, did it help at all?" I smirk dusting my hands off. "I thought your punch would be the least painful, considering you're 14 and all" He says walking over to the urn on the bar. "13! And no trust me my punches are as powerful as ever" I grin punching the air a few times. "Ok calm down there tiger I need to focus to attempt to conjure this prick" He says holding up the photo of Hargreeves and displaying it like a new perfume. "Aha right, well im making another drink" I say walking back over to the drinks cabinet and grabbing a new selection of liquor. "But you're four- thirteen, won't you like lose brain cells or something?" He scurries over and snatches a bottle off me. "Hey that's rich coming from you, besides I'm only physically a 13 year old so it can't be that bad right?" Klaus shrugs murmering fair game and walking back over to the urn while I mix the drinks and pour myself and him a glass.

"Come on now, Reggie" Klaus says staring at the urn.                             "Any time now". I take a long sip from my drink using an old silly straw I found earlier. "Do you mind?" Klaus asks looking slightly annoyed. "Not at all" I smirk taking another glug.

A few more minutes pass and Klaus starts to lose focus trying to see if his belly button asking Reginald to 'manifest' will work. It didn't. He tries to compose himself and clear his hopes in hope to try and sober up again. "Come on! Come on, chop-chop!" uh oh hes getting impatient now and angry. "Klaus" I say quietly. "You always were a stubborn bastard!" He cries furiously pointing to the urn. "Yep." I say popping the p. Klaus starts to pant saying he needs a drink so I point to the one I made him earlier. "Cheers Ashley, you don't know how badly I needed this." before trying to lean on the counter and knocking over Reginald, spilling all the ashes out onto the bar. We both gasp as I run over to check the damage. Klaus runs his fingers through his hair and I just stare in shock. "Congratulations genius" I say before looking at each other and bursting into laughter. We then try to scoop it all up but we just keep making things worse. I hiccup "Ooft someone's drunk" Klaus says hitting my shoulder "And someone's High" I say returning the hit and picking up the urn. We keep laughing until we eventually fix the urn. Klaus produces a chocolate bar out of nowhere and offers it to me. "Don't mind if I do" I say eating the entire thing without looking at the label. "Umm Ashley you do know that had cannabis in it right?" Klaus says hugging the urn. Oh, now that I did not no, my face drops, "Why does this shit always {burp} happen to me?" I say. It's quiet for a minute before Klaus just starts laughing. "What?" I ask. "I forgot how fun it was hanging out with you" He smiles. "and accidentally getting you high was" he says. "WHAT SO YOU HAVE DONE THIS BEFORE??" I yell jumping off the couch. "Maaaayyyybeeee" Klaus says before running out the room. "CATCH ME IF YOU CAN HA HA HA HA HA!!" he's so dead.

We are chilling in the kitchen, Hargreeves placed on the table and Klaus taking some more drugs. I'm starting to feel it now, jesus Klaus why do you do these things? When suddenly we hear 'I think we're alone now by tiffany playing from upstairs. I smile and starts to bop my head along to the tune, as Klaus lies on the table with a smile. He quickly gets up and grabs Reggie and starts to boogie. "Come on Ash join us in the beat!" He says pulling a stupid face. "Why not?" I say getting up and joining them. I preform a dramatic lip sync as if my life depended on it, surprisingly remembering all the words. Pretending to run I then put my arms around myself and spin around a few times, this is fun. I eventually jump up onto the table using it as a stage and Klaus claps continueing his fatherly dance. I do some swishy moves with my hands getting lost in the music. Klaus joins me and back to back we sing our hearts out. I chuckle as he jumps back down to dance with Hargreeves. My dancing starts to become sloppy as the high hits me more, but I don't care do I.

A loud clap of thunder sounds from outside and Klaus and I immediatly stop dancing. "Um is that real or the high?" I ask him jumping off the table. "Umm" He starts but his dad's urn goes flying of the table almost knocking him over. "Oh? Daddy?" He asks looking up. I chuckle but start to worry, wondering what is happening. A bunch of knives fly through the air and I let out a small scream as they barely missed me. Klaus and I look at each other before looking outside, there was a weird blue hue. Klaus grabs a fire extinguisher and I just stare at him confused. "What? It's for protection" he says. I laugh before we go outside and join the others. Who are already there. Fast kids... The wind is howling and there appears to be some kind of vortex in the courtyard?? What the heck is happening? Klaus runs up telling everyone to get out his way before launching the extingusher into the hole. "KLAUS WHAT WILL THAT DO?" I shout pulling him back. "I DON'T KNOW? DID I LOOK COOL" I sigh as everyone pushes me behind them. Just cause I'm small doesn't mean I have to be protected yeesh. "I VOTE FOR RUNNING" Klaus yells but I ignore him as a figure starts to appear in the portal, is that? no it can't be... can it?

I push my way to front to get a better look at the boy. He looks at himself before staring at me and rubbing his eyes."Five?" I shakily blurt. "A-Ash?" the boy stutters. It was him, he was back and was apparently the same age as me. "ASH!" He shouts running over. He's back