☆ミ Chapter Six - Part One ☆ミ

- Y'all are insane, 900 reads! Thank you all so much!!! Just wanted to thank you all, now on with the story! -

Ashley's PoV

It was bright early when I eventually woke up. It was the first good night I had in years, no nightmares or anything. I suddenly remember last night and Five's little break down. I look to my right and notice that Five was still fast asleep, with his arms wrapped around me like I was his teddy bear. I smile, I wouldn't mind being Five's teddy, and I stare at him for a few minutes taking in his god-like features. He look like an angel in his sleep but he also looked like he really needed the sleep. I didn't want to wake him but I had to get up and changed for the day. I look over to my left and notice an old pillow, I quickly grab it and slid out of Five's hold replacing myself with the pillow. I hear a slight groan come from Five and I stop dead in my tracks, oh no please still be sleeping. He simply just nuzzles into the pillow with a smile, I stifle a laugh before grabbing a post-it note and writing 'Ash substitute' and sticking it to the pillow.

Sneaking over to my closet I grab a new uniform and place Five's blazer on the back of my chair. I glance over to Five, checking if he was still fast asleep and luckily he was. I get changed as quickly as possible careful not to wake sleeping beauty over there, before grabbing the blazer again and sitting on the chair. Last night went by so fast I didn't even notice the duffle bag Five had brought home with him. Now that I had noticed it I couldn't take my eyes off of it. I tried reading a book to take my mind off it, I even tried doing some push ups on the ceiling and I never exercise! No matter how hard I tried I just couldn't take my mind off of the bag, what mysteries did it hide? I sat on the ceiling glancing at the bag then at the boy. Would he be so mad if I were to have a quick peek? I mean it's not like anything could surprise me after all these years. I walk down the wall and over to the bag, it was weirdly lumpy. I take one last look at Five "Curiosity killed the Ash" I smirk before unzipping the bag.

"What on earth?" I whisper pulling the top half of a mannequin out the bag. "Who are? What are? Five why did u get this and where?" I ask between breathes, staring at the plastic girl in front of me. I place her on the chair as I make my way back to the bed next to Five, I gently sit down on my bed with Five still sound asleep next to me. "Ugh, I don't like how starey you are..." I say to the mannequin looking her up and down. "Well, I guess you are a friend of his" I smirk pointing to sleeping beauty. "I'm Ash, nice to u-um make your acquaintance I guess?" weirdly I take the hand and shake it, careful not to damage her. Now I kinda wish Five would wake up... I'm curious as to who this is to him. Am I jealous? Perhaps... but I don't even know what their relationship is. A yawn comes from behind me.

Five's PoV

A loud yawn comes from me and I rub my eyes. I turn expecting to see my arms around Ash but I am instantly shocked to see a pillow with 'Ash substitute' written on it with a heart. I shoot up from where I was laying, worried as to where Ash had disappeared to. "Morning sleepy head" She smiles reaching round to ruffle my hair. I sigh a sigh of relief glad that she was still next to me. If Hazel and Cha-Cha got hold of her I don't know what I would do. "I was just introducing myself to your friend here, although she seems rather quiet..." Ash grins pointing towards her desk chair. I crawl round, next to Ash swinging my legs off the bed when I notice Delores sitting on the chair, thank god she wasn't hurt, and last night is like a blur to me now. "Oh! Ashley, meet Delores, Delores this is Ashley" I groggily say, rubbing my eyes once again. "Yes that's her, she is isn't she" I smile, staring over at Ashley in awe. She was wearing my blazer again and this was enough to make me smile, knowing she was wearing it just made me feel as though I was always with her. "Wait, what did she say?" Ash asks looking incredibly confused. I guess people don't talk to mannequins huh? Well Delores was more than that... she was my best friend. "Oh that's not important, don't want to feed your ego now do we." I say jumping up, about to walk over to Delores and put her back in the bag ready for the day. I feel an arm on my shoulder push me back down to the bed.

"No no no tell me!" Ash pouts leaning towards my face. "She said if you were the one I talked about during the apocalypse, when I said it was she said that you were the prettiest girl she had seen..." I murmur staring at the ground rubbing my arm. I could feel my face heat up, turning a darker shade of red every second. "Awww, well tell Delores I say thank you." She smiles leaning further into my face. My heart beats faster and faster as our faces are inches away. I lean in to plant a soft kiss on Ashley's lips when I feel something cold touch my lips, I open my eyes to see the post-it note from earlier pressed against my lips instead of the girl I love. Instead she was holding it up and making 'kissy' noises. "I hate you Ash" I sigh going even redder and pushing the post-it out the way and pulling Ash into a real kiss this time. We break apart and she just smiles,

"Five Hargreeves." She says staring into my eyes just as I am staring into her hazel orbs.

"Yes Miss Ashley "Eight" Spectre?"

"I think I love you"

"I know I love you"

"Let's go save the world"

"Together"

"Forever"

"You just had to make it cringy didn't you Ashley?"

"You love me for it"

"Maybe"

A/N

WORDS CAN NOT DESCRIBE HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU ALL!!! 900 READS FOR MY LIL STORY LIKE JESUS THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!

On a more serious note:
I'm so upset by what's happened to the Notre Dame Cathedral, I hope everyone is ok and that hopefully the building can be restored. My thoughts are with the people of Paris <3