☆ミ Chapter Five - Part Four ☆ミ

~Previously~

"When the end of the world is over, you can get whatever you want" I say kissing the top of her head and blinking away a few tears, this had to work, I had to find a way to save us no matter what I can't let the world burn. I won't let Ashley turn into Ash...

Ashley's PoV

Five and I had just got back to the Academy, I ran straight up the stairs aiming for my room but Five stops half way up. I turn to look at him and notice that he seems to be in conflict with himself. "Everything ok Five?" I ask stepping back down and putting a hand on his shoulder. "I uh, I need to do something..." he stutters walking back down the stairs and over to the door, "Great I'll come too" I smile walking over alongside him. "No I can't- I don't want you to come with me, I need to do this alone." Five says turning to me with a stern face. "Oh, I thought... Ok as long as you stay safe. I'll be here in case you change your mind. Don't be reckless and whatever you are doing please don't be gone too long, I'll worry." I sigh looking at my feet. I feel a pair of arms snake around me pulling me into a warm embrace. "I know, I don't want to lose you... if you stay here I know exactly where you are at that is comforting in a way. I know it's not the same as having you by my side but I promise I'll be as fast as I can be." He whispers, stroking my hair. I take in the moment, wishing it would never end but he eventually lets go and with an apologetic look, head out the door. I run over to a window and wave at the boy on his way out. I want to follow him but I can't, he wants me to stay and I would rather be here in case he gets back sooner rather than later.

I sigh rather loudly, flopping down onto my bed and staring at the ceiling, being left to my own thoughts is often bad, especially knowing Five could be put there doing something dangerous. The more I stare at the ceilings the more memories come flooding back. I smile at one of my paintings, it was of the first real mission I got to join them on, a museum heist.

~Flashback~

Third Person PoV

"Hank Scotts here with the latest on the museum heist! It's been around 30 minutes since the burglars set off the alarm and the police have finally arrived at the scene, however they don't seem to be taking much action. Tonight may be one for the history books if the police don't do anything soon." A reporter shouts over the blaring sirens. Little did he know a team of kids were huddled round a sunroof on the building? "Right so what's the plan again?" number four asked the group. Number one lets out a loud sigh. "For god's sake Klaus we just told you!" He shouts before number three puts her finger to her lips signifying for him to lower his voice. "I go in first, I'll walk on the ceiling to avoid being spotted, allowing me to scout out the area, when the robbers get into the best position I'll jump down, distract them with talk for a minute or two allowing Number one and two to sneak into the vent on the left, numbers four and six into the vents on the right. Number three sneaks up behind the thief at the back of the group, presumably at the south side of the building, spread a rumour that he put the snapped the necks of his closest co-worker, then for them to sneak out the building handing themselves over to the police. Five you jump into the front desk and stay hidden. When I say the word "Gesundheit" everyone jumps into action, getting out the vents taking out the robbers closest to them. Try to be as quiet as possible. Everyone understand?? Any questions?" the new kid says acting the entire scene out with her hands. Number One glares at her before whispering something to three. "What's that Luther, you have a better idea?" The new girl known as number eight asks, adjusting her belt. "What? Um no, we'll do it your way and see what happens" He sniggers, eight looks down for a second, showing a slight sign of hurt, she wanted to make a good impression on her peers but it seems some hate her already. "Fuck up Luther, I think it's better than what you come up with" Number Five says looking at One then Eight. Eight smiles "Right then team, let's get going." she says, looking round and seeing some nods and a couple eye rolls.

"Good evening boys" Suddenly a girl appeared in front of the intruders. They immediately point their guns her way. "Hey hey hey! Whoa down there kiddos, careful where you point those things" She exclaims putting up her hands in surrender. "How did you get here? Are you with the police huh? Speak up kid!" One of the men, presumably the leader, steps forward moving the gun towards the girl making her gulp and walk back towards the front desk. "Ah ah ah, not the police no" She says hopping onto the desk. "Then why shouldn't we shoot you now?" He asks again, cocking the gun. "Well you could but you might hit the artworks, and we both know you don't have the balls to shoot someone. You also can't afford to lose any paintings soooo..." She shrugs her shoulders leaning into the barrel of the gun. "Do your worst honey" The man stares down the gun at the seemingly insane kid. He fires a shot into the air. "Watch your mouth kiddo or the next one is in your head." He says aiming back at the girl. "Wow you really showed the ceiling whose boss" She smiles looking up. "That's it" The man says going to shoot the girl. She grins going transparent. "Oh what a shame you seem to have missed" She smirks walking towards him and tickling his nose, meanwhile all his goons stare confused at the girl lowering their guns. A few laugh at the sight. "ACHOOO!" the boss shouts before dropping his gun, the girl grabs his collar and leans in, "Gesundheit" She shouts and her plan goes into full effect. It worked perfectly much to Luther's dismay, nobody got hurt except the crooks. That was the start of Five and Eight's success, becoming the most efficient duo the country had seen. They quickly became fan favourites...

~End Flashback~

Ashley's PoV

"Those were the days..." I smile, now sitting on the ceiling tracing the painting with her finger. "Haha Luther was so pissed that day, I remember it so well. I think he was only annoyed because his dad may start to like me more, I don't think he did but that's not how he saw it. I was quickly brought out of my day dream when I hear the front door slam shut, guess I lost track of time hahah. I smile getting up and walking down the wall over to the door, just about to exit when I see Luther and Allison walking past Five. "Five? What the hell happened to you?" Allison asks as he reaches the top of the staircase. He doesn't answer. "Are you okay? Can we help?" Luther asks taking a step towards him. I stay quiet, hidden behind my door. Luther reaches an arm out towards Five but he grabs it, "There's nothing you can do. There's nothing any of you can do." Five answers trailing off, "Where's Ash?" He asks staring over at Allison, she just points to my door. "She can help, she's done more for me than you two ever have." He spits making his way over to my room. I quickly run over to my desk to act as though I heard and saw nothing. Five enters the room looking very upset, he silently walks over to the bed and practically collapses onto it. "Five?" I say running over and lifting his head up. Tears... he never cried. I pull him close to me and allow him to get it all out, "I-I'm sorry Ashley..." he keeps whimpering over and over, I shush him while rocking him back and forth and saying everything will be ok, I didn't like seeing him upset, usually I was the one in tears, we both hated showing emotions especially misery. The truth is I didn't know if everything was going to be ok, but it seemed to calm him down as he fell asleep in my arms. I smile as a tear rolls down my rosy cheek, "I love you" I whisper kissing his cheek and brushing some hair from his face. It's quiet but I'm certain I hear him hum to himself "I love you too" before dozing off into a deep sleep. Tears fall from my face as I cover Five with my blanket. He need it more than I do. I refuse to leave him for the rest of the night and quickly find myself falling asleep. Goodnight my love.

A/N
This chapters a tad longer than usual and I'm sorry that there isn't much of Five and Ashley's relationship in it and that I did a flashback but I thought I would put one in somewhere. I apologise if their relationship seems rushed! I spent forever toying with different ideas for this part and I hope you like it! Thank you for getting this to over 550 reads already! It means a lot really it does, remember to follow me for updates and too see when I post next or if I have any issues! If you enjoyed this part please vote and leave any comments you see fit! Love you all so much!