Ming+Kit

Kit's POV.

I was sitting outside under a huge cherry blossom tree looking down at my phone and silently crying.

How could some one who seemed so sweet... Be a cold-blooded killer?

I can't believe I fell for him.

"He's cute," Ming said. He sat down next to me and pointed to the picture I had of E. set as my lock-screen.

"He was perfect..." I mumbled and wiped my tears when Ming hugged me.

"How long were you two together?" Ming asked and kept hugging me. I leaned my head on his shoulder and wiped my eyes again.

"Nearly 8 years, we started dating when I was 13 and he died when I was 19. We were friends for 2 years before we started dating. Then got engaged at 17, and 'broke-up' at 19," I mumbled and leaned on Ming more, I really liked his hugs.

"Do you still have the ring?" Ming asked and I shook my head.

"I barried it with him. I have his though, he has mine," I said and took the ring off my key-chain conected to my house keys. I handed it to Ming so he could look at it.

"It's beautiful," Ming said while holding it

"It's beautiful," Ming said while holding it. I nodded agreeing.

We were both quiet for awhile; not saying much. Just enjoying each other's company and I was trying to stop crying.

"What was E.'s actual name?" Ming asked randomly. I had to think about it actually, E. was a nickname we gave him, it wasn't his real name.

"Suthee, but E. was easier to yell at him when we were out fighting," I explained and Ming's eyes went wide.

"Sittiprapaphan?" Ming asked. I was shocked. That was E.'s last-name.

I nodded. "That's his last-name."

"I'm his cousin..." Ming said being 110% serious.

.....

"You're M.I?! E. Would never shut up about how 'cool' and 'amazing' you were, you were the reason why he started his own gang... How he got into everything... You were his hero," I said looking at Ming for the first time since he came out here with me.

Ming just shook his head no.

"If I was his hero he'd still be here with you, I'm not a hero." Ming said looking me in the eyes.

"It's not your fault. No one knew that was going to happen that night... He told me we were going out to dinner to celebrate finding out that we were allowed to adopt... Before we could even make it to the restaurant another gang recognised E. and they attacked us... About 5 minutes later he was dead... He never got to meet the baby we were going to adopt..." I mumbled and started crying again. Ming pulled me onto his lap and just hugged me until I was able to speak again. I'm such a baby.

"Did you adopt the baby anyway? Or no? Sorry if I shouldn't ask but I'm curious," Ming said and I kinda smiled. He's a dork but it's cute.

"It's alright, I didn't adopt him, I wasn't old enough. But I get to see him at school everyday since his mom is in my labor-delivery class. She's really nice about the whole thing and let's me babysit him when she needs someone to watch him," I said and Ming nodded understanding.

"Do you have a picture of him? I'm just curious," Ming asked and I nodded. We spent the next hour looking at pictures and videos of me and the small toddler.

- 3rd POV. -

"Ming's so in love with him..." Pha pointed out, Wayo nodded agreeing.

"I think Kit's starting to trust him a bit more, he's showing him videos of Hyun, Kit never shows people Hyun, or even talks to others about him." Beam said and Forth agreed with Beam.

"It took him 3 years to tell us about Hyun but only 2 hours to tell Ming..."

This is the start to something amazing between Ming and Kit.