New Love

Kit's POV. - A Week Later

I got over Apo pretty quickly. It was clear that it was just a crush based on looks rather than love. Wayo and Beam ended up making me a dating profile so I could finally find someone.

*New Match!*

My phone went off with a notification from the dating app. 

"Beam! Yo! Come here!" I yelled from my room and not even a minute later they both ran into my room, followed by a small toddler following Beam.

"Kitty!" Jo yelled as he tried to climb onto my bed.

"Hi Jo," I smiled and picked him up while Beam and Yo checked out the notification I got.

"He's hot," Yo mumbled and jumped when Pha and Forth walked into the room. Followed by Ming. I haven't talked to him since last week so this was a bit awkward.

 I haven't talked to him since last week so this was a bit awkward

"Who?" Pha asked hugging Yo from behind.

"Kit's new match," Beam said and took the phone showing me who it was.

"Tin!?!" I was shocked. I could've sworn he was dating Can.

"Tin? Apo's best friend?" Ming asked and I nodded. It was definitely Tin.

"Wasn't he with Can?" I asked Ming and he shook his head.

"They broke up 3 years ago," Ming said and I was shocked to hear that. But very happy that Tin was single. Maybe I could make a move...

- 6 hours later - 3rd Person POV. -

"Where's Kit? He told us to pick him up, right here. An hour ago." Beam whined leaning on Forth while they waited for Kit. He's currently on a date with Tin, and now ForthBeam are here to take him home. But Kit is no where to be found.

"Tin! Don't leave marks!" Beam heard Kit yell from somewhere near them. Forth saw them first and turned Beam around so he could see Kit and Tin.

"It's not even that big, it's purple. But it's barely noticeable," Tin said as he fixed Kit's shirt-collar to hide the small mark he left on the younger's neck.

"Tin! I have an interview tomorrow. How am I gonna hide that!?" Kit whined and Tin just smiled and pulled Kit closer to him by his waist.

"Just wear a tie, it'll make the collar hide the mark," Tin said and put his arm around Kit's waist as they started walking closer to ForthBeam. Kit just pouted but hugged Tin tightly once they got infront of ForthBeam.

"Left a mark on him?" Beam teased and told the two they heard the entire conversation from where they've been standing. Kit blushed and hugged Tin tightly while hiding. Tin just smiled and nodded.

"I'm Tin," The older introduced himself to Beam and Forth who did the same.

"Kit, can I have your number?" Tin asked before Kit got into ForthBeam's car. Kit nodded and smiled putting his number into Tin's phone. Then gave Tin his phone so he could put his number in as well.

"I'll text you later Kit," Tin said and hugged him, and made another mark on Kit's neck, before running to the bus that was about to leave.

Kit just blushed and got into the car waiting for the couple to start teasing him.

"I think you two will last awhile," Beam said and Kit sighed.

"I hope so Beamie,"

- at home -

"How'd your date with P'Tin go?" Apo asked as he knocked on Kit's bedroom door. Things were weird between them but now they're very close and practically best friends at this point.

"Amazing, he's super sweet. Annoying, but sweet," Kit said and Apo was confused. Kit moved his collar to show Apo 1 of 2 marks Tin left on his neck.

"Oh, yeah, Tin loves to mark what's his," Apo said and that made Kit blush.

I'm his...