Fights

Kit's POV. - 2 weeks after the last chapter

"Can you two STOP fighting!?" I yelled at Ming and Tin who were currently in the middle of an argument. I don't know what it was about and I don't care. I just want them to shut up. I have a headache and they're making it worse.

Tin came over and tried to hug me but I just pushed him away.

"Apologize and sort this out. I'm going to take a nap so shut the fuck up." I said and walked away from them before they could say anything to me. I was not in the mood to hear their fighting today. They've been fighting for a few days and it's very annoying.

"Baby... You alright?" Tin asked quietly knocking on the door. I just flipped him off and turned away to face the wall. I just wanted to sleep in peace. Not deal with his shit right now. I love him. But I just wanna be alone right now.

"What's wrong Kitty?" Tin asked and laid next to me pulling me onto his chest and hugging me tightly. I just mumbled that my head hurt and pulled the blankets up higher. He pouted and kissed my cheek asking if I needed anything.

"Just cuddles," I mumbled and fell asleep in his arms for the rest of the day.

- 6 hours later -

I was rudely woken up by yelling.

Ming and Tin fighting again most likely.

"What's wrong with them?" Beam asked as him, Forth, Wayo, and Pha walked into my room. I just shook my head.

"I don't know, and I don't fucking care." I said and Beam hit my arm for cussing infront of Jo and PhaYo's unborn baby. I just rolled my eyes and got up to yell at Tin and Ming again.

"What the hell is wrong with you two? Can't I get some sleep without hearing you guys fighting?" I asked and Ming-Tin stayed silent not making eye contact with me.

"Sorry baby..." Tin mumbled and tried to hug me. I moved away from him.

"Why are you guys fighting?" I asked again. Neither of them wanted to answer until Ming spoke up.

"I'm in love with you."

I wasn't surprised. It was pretty obvious.

"I'm with Tin. You're just gonna have to except that." I said. Not being rude, just trying to say it nicely. Ming nodded, already knowing that.

"Just... Don't hurt him. Or we're gonna have more problems." Ming said to Tin before walking up to his office and closing the door.

I just shook my head and rolled my eyes at Ming's attitude.

I went back into my room and ignored Tin for the rest of the day. I just spent the day with Wayo and Beam, and Jo ofcourse.

Why does everything have to be so complicated?

Can't Tin and I just be a normal couple ?
Why does Ming need to get involved... Make me question everything...

Why is he messing with my heart...?