Boyfriend???

Kit's POV. - 2 weeks after the last chapter

 - 2 weeks after the last chapter

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I just shook my head at Ming's texts

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I just shook my head at Ming's texts. He's so worried and overprotective of me since I moved in with him last week. He always wants to know where I am and when I'll be home. I don't mind, it's just annoying at times.

"Your roommate again?" Apo asked and I nodded.

"He's just worry about me. It's cool but it gets annoying after awhile," I said and kept eating my dinner.

I was currently out on a date with Apo, who I'm pretty sure I'm starting to fall in love with. He's super sweet, extremely nice, and one of the nicest boys I've met in awhile.

"Kit, am I older than you? I just realised I never asked you your birthday," Apo said and I just smiled.

"My birthday is next week actually. Jan 31. I'll be 25," I said and Apo's eyes wided.

"You're my Nong! I'm 28," Apo seemed really happy to be my P' and I was happy that I was his Nong. It's been too long since I've dated someone older than me. E was younger than me, my 2 ex-girlfriends were younger, and my first boyfriend was older. I've always liked older men/women more but for some reason I attract younger people to me. I don't know why.

"I'm your Nong," I said smiling and being a bit cute. Apo just smiled and reached across the table to pinch my cheek; which made me blush and gently move his hand away.

"Awww, shy Kitty," Apo said and smiled causing me to blush more.

- 4 hours later -

"Let me walk you home?" Apo asked as we were walking out of the restaurant we had dinner at. He actually owned the restaurant, which I thought was amazing. He was the owner and co-chef along with his best friends Wai and Min.

"Sure," I nodded and we started walking towards Ming's mansion. Apo knew Ming, they went to school together and they're pretty close friends so I didn't mind him knowing where the mansion was since he's been there a million times.

"You alright Nong?" Apo asked as he grabbed my hand half-way to Ming's house.

"Yeah, just tired. I had an early class today," I said and looked over at him. He smiled and let go of my hand walking in front of me.

"Get on," Apo said nealing down a bit for me to get on his back.

I smiled and got onto his back so he could carry me the rest of the way.

- at Ming's house -

Apo and I were walking hand-in-hand up the stairs to the front door when Ming walked out to check and see if I was back yet I guess. He saw me and smiled, he smiled even bigger when he saw Apo with me.

"Hey babe," Ming said and walked up to Apo hugging him.

"Babe?" I asked already feeling my heart break.

"Yeah, we've been dating for a year," Ming said and immediately noticed how sad I looked.

"Kit... You thought that was a date didn't you?" Apo asked and I nodded slowly.

"It's fine, you two are cute, I'll be in the house if you need me Ming... Night P'," I said and quickly ran into the house before I started crying.

"Kit what's wrong?" Pha yelled as I ran by crying.

"I think I unintentionally broke his heart..." Apo mumbled to Ming after I ran away.

Ming just watched me run, he didn't know what to do.

I ran into my room locking the door, falling to the floor, and crying my eyes out.

Why didn't he make it clear he was taken? Why didn't Ming tell me he was dating Apo?

Why am I so oblivious?