Only One Left

Kit's POV.

"What's for dinner?" Wayo mumbled following Beam, Ming, and I into the kitchen.

"Whatever you guys wanna make, just make sure to clean up after," Ming said and came up behind me putting his arm on my shoulder. I moved away and went to hug Wayo. Something seemeed off with him today.

"Yo, what's wrong?" I asked quietly while hugging him from behind.

"Nothing, just tired." Wayo mumbled and turned around to hug me, then saw Pha and ran over to him and started crying. My heartbreaks everytime Yo is sad, or cries. He's too sweet to be sad.

Ming walked up behind me again and asked if Yo was alright. I told him I had no idea, and to just leave them alone until they're ready to talk. Ming nodded and hugged me before leaving and going upstairs.

Ming confuses me.

"He ok?" I asked after Ming walked away. Forth nodded.

"He's fine,"

- 3 weeks later -

"What the fuck Phana! I need my assistant! How could you do this to me?!" Ming was being very over dramatic yelling at Phana, while hugging Wayo.

Wayo is 2 weeks pregnant... And Phana wanted to tell Ming so Wayo can stay home during missions on not go out there with them. He just doesn't want Wayo and the baby hurt.

I laughed and came up behind Wayo, giving him a hug.

"You're gonna be a great mom, don't worry too much," I said since I could tell he was starting to over-think this.

"Pha, take care of him alright? Or I won't hesitate to hurt you," I said and 'lightly' punched his arm. It made Wayo laugh and that's all that mattered.

"Is now a bad time to tell you something...?" Forth asked hiding behind me while talking to Ming.

"Let me guess, Beam's pregnant too?" Ming asked and Forth shook his head.

"The adoption papers went through, we're finally going to have Jo as our child permanently." Forth said and was very happy and smiling.

They've been trying to adopt a small boy, about 3 years old, named Jo. They've been fostering him since he was 3 months old and now he's officially their son.

"So looks like my crew is down to 1. Kit congrats you're my new assistant, until Wayo comes back, and my new accountant until Beam comes back. Forth take some time off, be with Jo and Beam, keep your phone on. Phana, you and Wayo take some time off, take care of him; keep your phone on. Kit follow me." Ming said and started walking upstairs. I quickly followed him up the stairs and waited for what he needed to tell me.

"So, Beam had the easy job. Once a month I want you to go into that room and count the money, do taxes, etc. Wayo's job on the other hand, you have to follow me around and do whatever I need you to do. But since you're single... You might be helping me in a few other ways. I need dates for events, someone to talk to, someone to show off to the others/brag about. So we gotta deal?" Ming asked and it took me about a minute to fully realise what he was offering.

"Paid?" I asked and he nodded.

"$500 a week," Ming said and I thought about it.

"I can still do my classes and stuff? I don't need to drop out?" I asked and Ming nodded.

"I only need you between 4pm and 2am." Ming said and I nodded. I was ok with that.

"Then we've got a deal Ming." I said smiling. Ming smiled too and hugged me. I wasn't expecting it, I didn't hug back but he didn't mind.

"Go get some sleep you look tired," Ming said after letting me out of the hug.

I nodded and went back down to grab my bag so I could leave with PhaYo since I'm living with them till I buy my own place.

- after Kit left - 3rd person POV. -

"Hey... How long as Kit been on his own? And broke?" Ming asked Forth and Beam.

"He got kicked out of his house 2 years ago, he's been living with PhaYo ever since, he's gonna wait till after college to move out and get his own place.

Ming thought about it for a bit.

"I should ask him to live here. I have enough space for him, and it's closer to the college. You think he'd take the offer?" Ming asked kinda nervous, which was unusual for him.

ForthBeam smiled.

"You like him, and yes tell him to move in, say its part of the job." Beam said and Ming blushed hiding his face behind his hands.

This is too cute.