|| 𝕆𝕝𝕕 𝔽𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕 || 𝔏𝔞𝔫𝔫𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯!ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔯 ||

𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗'𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖊: It's an AU in which Viserys is with Daenerys all the time.

___________________________________________________________

"(y/n)? Stop hiding! Where are you?", Viserys' voice echoed through the crypts.
You were trying to keep quiet but giggling revealed where you were hiding.
"Got you!", he screamed jumping out of the corner.
"You'd never find me  if I kept my mouth shut", you pushed him slightly.
"Don't push me!", he pushed you back and you fell down. It didn't hurt you but you decided to pretend to cry, "Oh, (y/n), I'm sorry...", he was scared and kneeled in front of you, "I'm sorry, sorry, please don't tell my mom. Did I hurt you?"
"No, you stupid", you laughed.
"Hey! I was really worried!"
"Good", you stood up and chuckled, "Catch me, silly!"
You started running and he followed you.
"Burn them all... Burn them all...", familiar voice could be heard from afar and that made Viserys  and you freeze.
"He's here", you whispered to him, "We should be leaving"
"Yes", Viserys sounded sad and ashamed of his mad father.
"Shh... Quietly. I don't want him to see us..."
"Of course", the boy held your hand as you two tried to leave the crypts making no sound. You both knew you shouldn't be there.
"I'm scared of him", you confessed.
"Me too"
"Ouch", you didn't see ser Jaime coming and you collided with him.
"Lady (y/n), Prince Viserys. What are you two doing here?", he asked laughing a little as he touched your arms gently, trying to check if you weren't hurt.
You let go of Viserys' hand quickly.
"We... We were wandering around, brother", you lied.
"Your (e/c) can't lie to me, (y/n) Lannister", he smiled.
"I know we shouldn't go there..."
"My father is there", Viserys added and looked down.
"Oh, I see", ser Jaime patted his head, "Queen Rhaella is looking for you two"

___________________________𝕩𝕩𝕩_____________________________

You were the youngest daughter of Tywin and Joanna Lanister. Your mother died giving birth to you and that was something your sister Cersei couldn't ever forgive you. You were the apple of the eye to your father and brothers, though. Lord Tywin sent you to King's Landing with your brother Jaime so you could become one of the court ladies. That meant  you could live in the palace and probably marry one of the most noble men one day. As a child you were being taught how to be a good court lady and you befriended young Prince Viserys at the time.
Ser Jaime made sure you were as safe as possible during Robert Baratheon's Rebellion and after that you were still living in The Red Keep. But you were supposed to be your sister's court lady now. Queen Cersei was always cold towards you. Not as much as to your brother Tyrion, but still.
You thought Viserys was dead for many years but when you found out he was alive you couldn't help being happy. In secret, of course. You silently wished him all the best.
But you didn't expect to see him again. Especially not now, almost twenty years later, standing next to your sister and her new lover, Euron Greyjoy. Standing in the city you were supposed to lose soon and probably die as well. Dying didn't seem to be the worst option, though - your nephews were gone, your father was gone, your allies were your enemies. All this time Cersei kept you by her side - she didn't like you, yes, but you were her sister. And she was afraid of being alone.

___________________________𝕩𝕩𝕩_____________________________

Viserys was walking towards you as his sister and their advisors stood in afar. You recognized him in a second - his silver hair and lilac eyes were one in a million. And of course you knew it was Viserys Targaryen. He didn't recognize you, though. He wasn't even looking in your direction. It was rather disappointing - for all the years you were thinking of him as "the one who got away".
"Viserys Targaryen, son of The Mad King. People of King's Landing are not pleased to hear that you and your sister are back", Cersei started.
"They are less pleased to see you on the throne. The throne that is mine. Surrender and I may let you live", he smirked.
"I will never let such a tyrant to sit on the throne"
"Then why are you still on it?", Viserys asked.
He was different. Of course he was not a boy anymore and he had to survive the things you had no idea of. But when he was a little boy his heart was kind and gentle. Now his eyes showed no mercy, emptiness and a little bit of madness.
"Stop disrespecting The Queen or I'll cut your pretty face", Euron said.
"Go on", Viserys hissed at him.
"We are here to make sure no innocent person will be hurt, I want to remind", you told them.
Viserys looked at you with despise in his eyes and that broke your heart.
"You are The Queen Bitch's lover boy", he pointed at Euron, "But who is she?", he looked at you again.
"I am lady (y/n) Lannister, Queen's sister", you answered as he took a step back.
His eyes softened in a second and his mouth opened a little.
"(y/n)?", he asked, "I didn't expect you here"
"I didn't expect you here neither", you bowed your head.
"What's that supposed to mean?", Euron asked angrily.
"They knew each other as children", Cersei told him.
"Please, Viserys. Don't kill the innocents", you pleaded.
"No one is truly innocent, (y/n)", he said, "I wanted to stop the bloodshed but your Queen said no", he turned around and walked away.
"They're just like their father", Cersei whispered.
"Tyrion's there", you pointed at your brother standing next to Daenerys.
"He's going to die, (y/n)", Cersei snorted as she left your side with Euron.