|| 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕌𝕤𝕦𝕣𝕡𝕖𝕣'𝕤 𝔻𝕒𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕣 || 𝔅𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔬𝔫!ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔯 ||

𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗'𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖊: It's an AU in which Viserys never died and was with Daenerys for the whole time. Oh, and the Night King didn't kill Viserion.

___________________________________________________________

After your brother's death in infancy, you were the only daughter of Cersei Lannister and Robert Baratheon. The only real daughter of your father although your siblings from the incestous relationship of your mother and your uncle Jaime were also named Baratheon and your poor father had no idea about anything. You had no idea either when you were young.
You were daddy's girl and after his death you felt like your whole world ended. But it didn't. Actually it started the great war. The great war that your mother seemed to be winning thanks to her witness.
Right now, though, your siblings were dead, your friends had left you and you were sitting with your mother in the Red Keep, waiting for death. She was sure you wouldn't die but you knew this time it had to be over.
All these years she kept you safe, you had to admit it. You were always next to her and she did everything to protect you, even if she didn't love you as much as she loved her children with Jaime.
You were in the crypts, sitting in front of your siblings' statues. You missed them, especially Myrcella and Tommen. You sighed and looked at your father's statue. You'd give everything to bring him back.
"Soon I will join you, dad", you said, "Death is coming for your little girl"

___________________________𝕩𝕩𝕩_____________________________

Three dragons landed heavily in front of the Red Keep.
"Home", Viserys looked at his sister, Daenerys.
"I've never been there", she whispered.
"Bring me the Usurper Queen", Viserys shouted at the people at the gate. They were making wide eyes, "Or I'll burn you all"
The guards ran inside.
"We should put her on trial", Jon said and Viserys turned around to him and gave him a smirk.
"Yes, sure. Just like they put Elia Martell and her children on trial. Oh, I forgot, they were innocent"
"It was not Cersei's decision", Daenerys reminded him.
They all jumped off their dragons. Viserys petted Viserion a little and smiled with amusement. He was finally to become the King.
"Viserys", Daenerys touched his shoulder, "Don't do something stupid, please"
"I never do stupid things", he answered harshly as he squinted at Jon.
He still didn't trust Jon and the very first thing he wanted to do as the King was to find out if that Winterfell bastard was really a Targaryen. He didn't look like one.
They entered the Red Keep and started to look around. Viserys was the only one who had been there before. It was his home for few years actually.
"Follow me", he said to the other two and led them into The Great Hall.
Cersei Lannister was sitting on the Iron Throne. Her left hand was resting on her swollen stomach and the right one was caressing her daughter's arm.
You looked at the three Targaryens that entered the room. You only knew Jon, you met him long time ago in Winterfell. Those were easier times, you were betrothed to his brother/cousin Robb Stark then. Daenerys and Viserys had silver hair and lilac eyes. They looked terrifying, especially him. You could see in his eyes that he was half-mad at least.
"Leave the throne", Viserys exclaimed, "It is not the whore's place"
"I will die on this throne", your mother answered.
"The audacity...", Viserys started as he approached you and your mother. He stopped in the middle of the way and looked at you, "Is that the famous Princess (y/n) Baratheon, the only rightful daughter of the Usurper King?", he asked pointing at you.
"Yes, that is me", you told him proudly. You wanted to die with honor.
"It's going to be sweet... Killing you", he smiled at you nicely. It was a really nice smile and it creeped you out.
"Viserys", Jon interrupted him, "Don't hurt (y/n). Her father was a good friend of mine"
"Your father and his friend took everything away from me!", Viserys screamed at him, "I will kill her right after killing her whore mother and taking away her crown"
"Princess (y/n) is liked among the people of King's Landing. Killing her can be very... hazardous", your mother spoke. You looked at her like she was crazy. You didn't understand what she wanted to achieve. After so many years by her side she still knew how to surprise you.
"Shut up, bitch", Viserys turned around to face her again.
"I'm only saying that if you want to be the King... You shouldn't provoke your people like that. Especially that they don't trust you anyway", your mother continued.
Viserys opened his mouth to say something but he looked at you again instead.
"She's pretty, isn't she?", Cersei asked, "The only thing Robert did right"
"Are you suggesting something?", Viserys asked your mother with contempt in his voice.
"Her father was Rhaelle Targaryen's grandson, she's got a little bit of the Targaryen's blood. And I've heard your sister cannot bare children anymore. (y/n) is your only chance to extend your bloodline in the purest form there can be"
You finally understood. Your mother was trying to sell you to Viserys Targaryen. She knew she was going to die one way or another. But she desperately tried to keep you alive. You kept quiet, though - one part of you would rather die than live as Viserys' wife, but the other one wanted to live as long as possible.
"I see what you're trying to do", Viserys smirked, "Give me your whore daughter to marry and then tell her to kill me in my sleep"
"I am not a whore!", you interrupted him, "And not a murderer, although sometimes I wish I were"
"Viserys", Daenerys spoke, "This may be a good idea. You should marry Princess (y/n)"
"She's the Usurper's daughter!"
"She's got a little bit of our blood in her"
"And she's pretty", Jon added. He wanted to keep you alive as well.
Viserys approached you as you squeezed your mother's hand. His hands wandered all over your body and suddenly he grabbed your neck.
"And what do you think of this idea?", he asked you harshly.
"If you're going to become the King there should be the Queen who would protect the people of Westeros", you answered rudely.
"Yeah, she's pretty", Viserys snorted, "But she'll have to learn how to keep her mouth shut", he threw you on the floor and he moved towards your mother, "Now, you, stand up"
Your mother didn't listen to him.
"I want one final wish", she stated.
"You? No way", Viserys laughed. Daenerys and Jon stood next to him. They all hated your mother.
You knew that they had every right to. There were times you hated her as well. You were disgusted by her decisions and choices. But she was your mother.
"Let her live until she gives birth to her child", you whimpered, "That's what she was going to ask for"
"Oh, there's another cunning lion in her womb?", Viserys looked at you, "You want me to let it live?"
"Please", you pleaded, "This child won't be raised by my mother. I will raise it. I will raise a Lannister that will be loyal to the Royal Family"
"The first one in the whole history of Westeros", he laughed, "Alright, let's say that this is my wedding gift to you, dear (y/n)", he looked at few of his guards that entered The Great Hall as well, "Take her to the dungeons", he pointed at your mother.
You ran to her and hugged her.
"Thank you, mother", you whispered into her ear.
"Thank you, (y/n). You're mommy's little girl, aren't you?", she asked you and they took her away.
You had tears in your eyes. For the first time in your life you could see that she was proud of you. For the first time in your life she called you her little girl.

___________________________𝕩𝕩𝕩_____________________________

Your dress was beautiful and all the people in King's Landing were saying that the new king can't be that bad because he was going to marry the Usurper's daughter. That seemed to be a good compromise. Jon wanted to keep his mother's surname and rule on the North as Jon Stark. Actually he had more rights to be the King of Westeors than Viserys, as Rhaegar's son, but he never wanted the crown. Daenerys was sent to Dorne where she was supposed to become the Princess of Dorne.
Before the wedding you visited the crypts again. You looked at your father's statue and sighed.
"Your little girl is going to marry Viserys Targaryen, can you believe that?", you smiled a little, "But it's okay, father. I will try to be the best Queen as possible"
"What are you doing?", you've heard Viserys' voice behind you and you turned around to face him.
"You shouldn't see me in my wedding dress before the wedding, Your Grace", you said.
He sat next to you and started staring at you.
"You will try to be the best Queen as possible?", he asked, "What about the wife?"
"It depends on what kind of husband you're going to be", you answered him.
He touched your chin and smiled sweetly.
"Your mother was right about only one thing - you are the only thing your father has ever done right. You're sweet, (y/n) and I do not intend to hurt you if you remain loyal to me"
"I will be loyal, I have no one else to go to. I will be loyal if you treat me with respect"
He kissed you and you kissed him back. You were supposed to be married in few hours anyway.
"I think I may even fall in love with you", you told him after he broke the kiss.
"Good, because I think I've started to fall in love with you already"