|| 𝕀𝕥 ℝ𝕦𝕟𝕤 𝕚𝕟 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕪 || 𝔙𝔬𝔩𝔞𝔫𝔱𝔦𝔰!ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔯 ||

𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗'𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖊: Kind of an AU because Viserys doesn't die. ___________________________________________________________

"I'm going to remind them about their promises!", Viserys told you while you were sitting in your tent, "Tomorrow!"
"I don't think this is going to be the best time, honestly", you rolled your eyes, "During the ceremony?"
"We should be in Volantis already!", he shouted at you.
"Shh", you shushed your husband and put your hand on his shoulder, "Viserys, please. I don't want them to hurt you, darling"
"They won't. I am their King"
"Viserys...", you shook your head and looked at him worried, "My dear, they already did horrible things to you... They humiliated you so many times..."
"(y/n), I need the army"
"I know. But I've been thinking... You know... Maybe we should leave, Viserys"
"Leave? Where?"
"To my father, obviously", you smiled.
"The arrangement was clear. He gives me the ships if I have the army", your husband sighed, "I'm going to take what's mine... Ours... Tomorrow"
"I still don't think it's a good idea and I will try to stop you", you told him as you both laid on your bed, "Good night, darling"
"Good night"

___________________________𝕩𝕩𝕩_____________________________

You perfectly remembered the day when your father got the letter from your aunt. She was one of the Pentoshi Magisters' wife and their friend, another Magister, was helping young Targaryens. They were the rightful Royal Family of Westeros, banished from the Seven Kingdoms. The Beggar King, Viserys Targaryen, needed an army and the ships. He was told about you, the youngest daughter of one of the candidates to become the next triarch of Volantis. He spoke to your aunt and decided to marry you. The dowry, though, was supposed to be your father's help to get him the Iron Throne back. Your parents weren't sure about the proposition but they finally agreed - you were a shy girl, living in your sisters' shadow, no noble man from Volantis was really interested in you. And marrying Viserys meant that you could become the Queen one day.
Your father promised him the ships. As many as he wished for. But first, Viserys had to find an army. Your father also wrote in the letter to your husband that if he treats you good, he might get much more than the ships. Viserys remembered those words very well. You saw the awful way he was treating his sister. But he was always charming to you - he knew perfectly how much depended on your father.
The thing was you really fell in love with him. He was mad, yes, and there was something dangerous about him. But being his wife made you somehow confident and taught you how to be cunning when needed. He started falling in love with you as well - you were smart, loyal and wanted the Iron Throne as much as him. You wanted to show your sisters that you were better than them and had the best life out of all of them. Even if right now it was far from that - travelling with The Dothraki was the last thing you wanted.

___________________________𝕩𝕩𝕩_____________________________

"I'm not going", you told Viserys next day, "And you shouldn't be going neither"
"I want to speak with Drogo"
"Viserys, that is not a good idea", you hissed, "How many times do I have to tell you that?"
"I will do whatever I want. And I have every right to speak to him"
"You have a short temper, darling"
"(y/n), you will see, after tonight, we're going to finally make this bloody army move south to Volantis"
He left you to join the ceremony. His pregnant sister was supposed to eat some horse's heart or something, you didn't even know exactly. You didn't care about that. You sat on your bed and thought about your own problems - you were suspecting you could be pregnant yourself. It was the worst time to have a child, honestly. That's why you still haven't told Viserys. You needed to be sure.
You were caressing your stomach for a long time and wondering. There could be the future King in your womb and that made you excited, you had to admit it. You smiled to yourself.
Then, suddenly, one of The Dothraki's slave ran inside. It was a girl that was supposed to be your private servant but you never remembered her name.
"They're going to kill him!", she screamed at you before you'd had a chance to become angry at her for entering the tent just like that.
"What?", you stood up.
"K-khal... Kill... Viserys...", she explained, taking deep breaths. She had to ran as fast as possible.
But it was not as fast as you were running towards The Dothraki's temple. You had no idea you could run like that. You entered the hall just in time. Your husband was on his knees, being held by two big men and Khal Drogo was standing in front of him, holding a big cauldron. You didn't quite understand what he wanted to do but you were sure it was no good. Viserys was terrified and screamed for help while looking at Daenerys. She did nothing.
"Enough of this nonsense!", you yelled and all the people looked at you.
"(y/n), don't", Daenerys warned you, "They will kill you as well"
"No one will kill anyone", you stood between Drogo and your husband. Two men holding him tried to push you away, "Tell him", you looked at ser Jorah who could speak their savage language, "Tell him that we will go away and he won't ever see us again"
Ser Jorah translated it and Khal Drogo told his men to stop pushing you. He put the cauldron down and approached you.
"Tell him that I'm begging him, please", you pleaded to ser Jorah and he translated.
You saw that Khal was smirking. It didn't mean anything good.
"Daenerys...", you decided to speak to her, "Daenerys, I'm pregnant"
She made a surprised face at first but then she turned cold again.
"He tried to kill my child", she pointed at her brother.
"You know that he wouldn't really! Please! We'll leave", you had tears in your eyes.
She stood up and approached her husband. She put her hand on his shoulder.
"You really love my brother", she said surprised, "You know that he's a mad man, right?"
"I do", you answered honestly, "I do love him. Despite his madness, yes"
She said something to her husband and he ordered his men to let Viserys go. He didn't look happy with that, though, and many other Khals in the room started whispering.
Drogo said something to you and ser Jorah translated that you and your husband must be gone before the sunrise. You nodded to that and helped Viserys stand up. You both left the temple.
"You bloody fool!", you screamed at your husband as loud as you could. He made a shocked face, "You fool! You bastard! We lost the army because of you! We lost the army! I have told you to shut up!"
"Hey! We've never had this army, actually! You saw what they are like! I made a mistake selling Dany to this savage!"
"Shut up! Can't you see that Dany belongs here?! Oh, she perfectly does! Fuck!", you couldn't stop yourself and he seemed to be scared of this version of you, "You fucked everything up!"
Viserys didn't like being direspected though and he raised his hand.
"Come on, hit me! Come on!", you grabbed his wrist and pushed him away, "Don't you dare! From this day you are listening to me! You are doing things my way if you want to become the King!", you told him as you entered your tent to pack the most important things.
"Are you really pregnant?", he asked joining you inside.
"I don't know. I think so"
"Where are we going?", he asked.
"Volantis. Where else?"
"But..."
"I'll speak to my father. He loves me. Maybe he won't give you an army but he will let us stay there. We need to steal a horse or two from The Dothraki, though. I hope they won't chase us for that"
"(y/n)..."
"What?", you still was mad at him.
"You really think I'm a mad man?"
"Well of course you are! I just had to rescue you from the savages because you had the audacity to offend them and tried to kill their pregnant queen"

___________________________𝕩𝕩𝕩_____________________________

"Mommy, what's that?", your son, Aerys III, asked you while pointing at the big black sheet.
"The Targaryen flag", you informed him, "It's going to be on our ship so everybody knows we're coming"
"Mhm", he hugged you and watched everything happening around him, making big eyes. All the soldiers getting on the ships terrified him but at the same time it was very interesting.
He was six years old and had his father's lilac eyes and silver hair. He was a beautiful boy and you couldn't wait to win the Seven Kingdoms for him. It was supposed to happen sooner than everyone expected.
You saw Viserys and your father approaching you. They were talking, probably about the battle plans and such things. Viserys was holding little girl's hand. Aerys' twin sister, Visenya, was a daddy's girl and didn't want to go anywhere without him.
"Dad!", Aerys ran to Viserys, "Grandpa!"
You smiled to yourself. Your father gave you the ships and even helped you to get the army of The Unsullied. You knew that he would never do any of these things if you weren't pregnant on the day you came to his house with Viserys seven years ago.
"Are you sure you want to go?", your father asked you, "I think you should stay home. War is not the right place for women"
"Dad. Viserys needs me. He'd make a bunch of terrible decisions without me", you smiled, "And I'll be safe, don't you worry"
"At least let the children stay. Your mother and I will take good care of them"
"There's no doubt of that. But they're six years old, they should see the real war already. They're supposed to rule the kingdom one day, you know? Watching their father winning a battle after battle will be educative"
"Mommy, what's that?", your son squealed as he pointed at the sky.
You looked up and made wide eyes. There were three dragons flying above your heads.
"What the bloody hell?!", Viserys asked.
The dragons landed on the hill nearby and you saw a woman sitting on one of them. Silver-haired woman.
"Daenerys!", you said and ran to her. You were kind of happy to see her again after all those years. Viserys didn't look pleased, though. But he followed you, holding your childrens' hands.
"Daenerys!", you greeted her with a smile, "How nice to see you again! We are just about to get the Iron Throne back, finally"
"No, you are not", she said harshly, "I do not allow that"
"What do you mean?", you asked her making wide eyes. Her dragons looked at you like they were about to warn you.
"Do you really think Viserys is going to be a good king? I doubt", Daenerys said.
"Dany", your husband finally stood next to you, "Where are the dragons from?"
"Long story, dear brother. My husband and child are dead. I am the Khaleesi, I have the army and three dragons. I shall become the Queen of the Seven Kingdoms. If you give me The Unsullied and the ships I may offer you a castle somewhere in Westeros"
"You got to be kidding me!", Viserys got angry, "No way!"
"Who do you think you are, huh? You're some savage queen, you have no right...", you started but instead of finishing you let out a scream. Your son, Aerys, was standing in front of one of the dragons, "Don't let them hurt him!", you looked at Daenerys as you tried to carefully move your son away.
"Ari! Don't be scared", Visenya giggled and you turned around to see her petting one of the dragons.
"What are you doing?!", you asked her making big eyes.
"Yeah! They like us!", Aerys started petting the dragon in front of him.
Daenerys smiled a little.
"Your children are beautiful", she admitted, "I can't have my own, you know. I'll gladly make their my heirs"
You and Viserys looked at each other.
"Daenerys... I'm sorry but we can't give you the army and the ships just like that", you told her, "But we can join you. We can conquer the Seven Kingdoms together"
"For the sake of Aerys and Visenya", Viserys added.
"You named your son after our mad father?", Daenerys snorted but she looked at her nephews again. They were sitting on the dragons already and giggling, "Alright", she sighed, "There's no point of fighting inside of the family. We're going to take what's ours"