|| 𝕄𝕒𝕜𝕖 ℍ𝕚𝕞 ℍ𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕪 || 𝔅𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔬𝔫!ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔯 ||

𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗'𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖊: Contains some smut.

___________________________________________________________

"We need to speak", Viserys touched your arm and you turned around.
"Why?", you asked, "Did I do something wrong?"
"No. It's not about that. Sit", he pointed at the sofa and you stopped taking care of the plants in Illyrio's house. You sat next to him.
"I might get an army", he told you excited.
"That pleases me very much", you assured him carefully, "What army?"
"The Dothraki", he answered and you gasped a little.
"The Dothraki want to fight for you? I'm sorry but I don't understand..."
"Not for free of course. They want something in return"
"What?"
"A wife for their Khal", he said as you started realizing what he had wanted from you.
"Fair deal. Do you have a wife to offer, though?", you asked, pretending to be more stupid than you actually were.
"I have", he chuckled, "I have you"

___________________________𝕩𝕩𝕩_____________________________

You and the Targaryen Siblings had a pretty weird relationship. When loyal royalists ran away to Essos with Viserys and Daenerys, they took you as a hostage. You were Robert Baratheon's youngest sister, two years younger than Viserys Targaryen. You were kidnapped as a child to make sure that Targaryens would be safe. Everyone thought Robert would never hurt them if they had his little sister. The thing was Robert had no idea about you being in Essos. Your mother had died before she could tell him about your abduction. He assumed you were dead. Viserys and his advisers decided to keep you and use you in the right time. You were their wild card.
But after spending so many years with Targaryens you started liking them. In some way, at least. Of course you wanted to come back to King's Landing and live like the real Princess you were. You were trying to escape few times which was always "waking the Dragon" as Viserys was calling his rage. He was abusive towards you - but he was cruel to his own sister as well so it was nothing personal. It was just the way he was. At the same time after many times when all of you had nearly died - you couldn't help liking each other a little bit. You were always treated like a real lady - (y/n) Baratheon, but your life meant less than Targaryens' life and Viserys was always reminding you of that.
Sometimes Viserys had better days - he liked to tell you stories about your ancestors then. In fact, you were second cousins as your grandparents were siblings. Your grandmother was Rhaelle Targaryen and his grandparents were King Jaehaerys II and his sister Shaera. But there were mostly neutral or bad days for Viserys.
You liked Daenerys more. But at the same time you were jealous of her. She was a real beauty with the silver-hair and lilac eyes. All the men were looking at her and Viserys was always nicer to her than to you. You wished to be her.

___________________________𝕩𝕩𝕩_____________________________

"You can't sell me", you whispered. Your voice was shivering, "You can't. I'm your wild card against my brother"
"Oh, I've heard he's a drunkard and a fool. I don't need any help to destroy him. I only need an army. And you will provide me it", he kissed you on the forehead.
"Please, Viserys", your eyes filled with tears, "I'm begging you"
"Oh, I appreciate your begging. But I don't have any other choice. You will meet Khal Drogo in a week. Good night, my dear (y/n)", he added and then he left.
You decided to run away. This time for sure. You packed few things that you would need and opened the window to the garden in the middle of the night. All you had to do was to find anyone in Pentos who would send you to your brother and get a great reward for that. Escaping Illyrio's mansion was more difficult than you thought, though.
All the time you were living with him you thought it would be the easiest thing to run away so you were telling yourself you would try next week over and over. Some part of you didn't want to run away - this life was everything you knew and you even got attached to the young Targaryens. But this time you knew you had to run away - there was no way you could marry Khal Drogo.
"Ours Is The Fury", you were repeating in your head, trying to remember your ancestry.
The thing is you weren't a Baratheon anymore, perhaps you never were.
"Hey!", someone's voice stopped you as you were about to open the door to your freedom, "Stop!"
Tall man working as Magister Illyrio's guard grabbed your wrist.
"Where do you think you're going, hm?", he asked and you struggled to get away. It didn't work.
"Let me go! Please, let me go! I will pay you! My brother will send you so much gold you won't believe your eyes!", you tried to convince him.
"What's happening here?!", you heard Viserys' voice and you closed your eyes. Few tears rolled down your cheek. You knew you had woken the Dragon and that didn't please you at all.
"She tried to escape, that bitch of yours", guard said and threw you at Viserys.
"I'm not a bitch, I'm a lady", you cried.
"Poor (y/n), why did you have to disobey me? Do you like it when I'm angry at you?", Viserys touched your face gently and that made you hold your breath. After few silent seconds he slapped you as hard as he could, "You're coming with me", he dragged you back inside.
"I am not yours to sell!", you screamed after he closed the door to his room. You knew he was angry already anyway and fighting for your rights was the last thing you had. If he was going to kill you - you didn't mind. It was better to be dead than to be Khal's wife, "You have no right to sell me! I'm Robert Baratheon's sister!"
"Oh, really?", he smirked, "He was told many times that his little sister may be alive in Essos but he did nothing! Too busy drinking and fucking whores in King's Landing. I was taking care of you, you owe me your life. And now you're going to pay your debt"
"I owe you nothing!", you shouted at him, "I was kidnapped by your mad father's swines when I was a child! And my brother won so that means you have no rights!"
He suddenly grabbed your neck and pinned you up against the wall. His face was so close that you could look deep inside of his lilac eyes and see the void. That void terrified you and you started to shiver.
"Watch your mouth", he drawled out, "You're speaking to the King".
"Please, don't sell me away", you whispered as his hand caressed your throat. The touch was not gentle, though, and he could kill you in a second if he'd want to.
"Oh, darling, you woke the dragon", he leaned in and started whispering to your ear. His lips were gently touching the skin on your neck and it made you shiver, "You pretty fool, pretty, pretty fool", his other hand landed on your hip and tried to get into your dress.
"Stop, what are you doing?", you asked him, "You can't ruin me before giving me to Khal, can you?"
"Let's say I still haven't made my mind yet. I don't know if I want to give you to him. I got used to having you around", he kissed you with one of his hands still on your neck. The other one was caressing your bare thigh.
You didn't know why but you liked it. Maybe that was the reason you didn't try to escape for past few months? Maybe you liked his company more than you wanted to admit?
"Take me", you whispered as his pupils went wide. He growled like a dragon and threw you on the bed, "Take me, Viserys, make me yours forever", you opened your arms so he'd fall into them.
"Mine, only mine", he was repeating into your ear as one of his hands started choking you slightly, "You know, if you're a good girl, I can make you my Queen. You have some of Targaryen's  blood in you, that's not a bad idea"
You smiled at those words and opened your legs wider while taking off his trousers.
"But you need an army", you reminded him before his passionate kiss shut your mouth, "You need The Dothraki", you started again and he ripped the dress off your body.
He entered you as you screamed out of pain. After a while you got used to him, though and started smiling sweetly while rocking with him on the bed. Your hands held his face.
"Let's give Daenerys to him", you whispered, "You're going to have the army and me by your side. Everything's going to be perfect"
He didn't stop hitting but his face looked like he was thinking about it.
"She's worth more than me. She's en exotic beauty for a man like him. And she's the Targaryen Princess. I'm only the Usurper's sister. He's going to give you everything for a woman like her", you tried to convince him.
You risked a lot - he could get angry at you. But instead of that he kissed you with such passion and fire that you felt like you were drowning in his silk sheets.

___________________________𝕩𝕩𝕩_____________________________

"Make him happy", said Viserys to his sister as you were standing next to him. It was the day of Daenerys' wedding to Khal Drogo.
"Congratulations", you told her with a fake smile. She had no idea that it was you who had changed her brother's plans so she smiled back sadly.
Daenerys opened her mouth to say something but you and Viserys had already left her side. You sat on the chairs prepared for you and observed the wedding.
"Savage", you commented while looking around.
"You shouldn't be the worried one", Viserys placed a kiss on the palm of your hand.
You squeezed his hand and for the first time in your life you were glad you weren't Daenerys Targaryen.