|| 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔻𝕣𝕒𝕘𝕠𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔻𝕠𝕖 || 𝔅𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔬𝔫!ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔯 || 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 𝖔𝖓𝖊 ||

𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗'𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖊: It's an AU in which Robert's Rebellion had never happened and he married Lyanna Stark. The Mad King is dead, though.

___________________________________________________________

You were waiting for King Rhaegar and Queen Elia. They were coming back from Dorne and decided to visit Storm's End on their way. You were very excited because you really liked Princess Rhaenys and Princess Daenerys. You couldn't wait to play with them and gossip.
Your father, Robert Baratheon, leaned in and whispered to your ear.
"(y/n), you're a grown up woman now. Act like a lady"
"What am I doing wrong?", you asked him.
"You're slouching"
"Dad! I am not!", you rolled your eyes.
"Act like a lady!", your mother, beautiful Lyanna of House Stark, reminded you.
"I'm sorry, sorry", you sighed as your younger brother, Rickard, started pulling your mother's dress.
"Mom! Mom! Look! They're coming!"
The carriages appeared on the courtyard. They were decorated and very beautiful with the sigils of House Targaryen and House Martell all over them.
King Rhaegar got off the biggest one. He was a very handsome man, you always thought so. He smiled at your father and mother. Your mother was giving him one of her rare wide smiles.
Queen Elia was one of the most beautiful women in the whole Kingdom and she followed her husband quietly. Her children, Aegon and Rhaenys, smiled at you and your brother and you smiled back.
"Robert!", Rhaegar greeted your father, "I'm glad you let us stay"
"My honor, Your Grace", your father bowed down and you all did the same.
"Thank you for your hospitality, Robert", King Rhaegar patted your father's shoulder, "Lyanna", he looked at your mother and they were silent for few seconds, "Glad to see you again, Lady of Storm's End"
"Glad to see you back as well, my King", your mother bowed down.
King Rhaegar walked towards you and put his hand on your cheek.
"A beauty like her mother. You must be proud", he looked at your father.
"Of course I am", your father smiled and winked at you. You smiled shyly and looked down, "Let's go inside", he proposed.
"Good idea", Queen Elia said.
Rhaenys and Aegon ran to Rickard and you.
"I'm so excited! Can I sleep in your room?", Princess asked you.
"If our mothers agree", you hugged her, "Where's Daenerys?"
"She's with our uncle Viserys. Over there", Rhaenys pointed at the silver-haired siblings.
You have never met Prince Viserys, King's brother. He was spending a lot of time in Essos and they were saying he was quite mad after his father.
"What he's like?", you asked. You could see from afar that he looked very similiar to King Rhaegar.
"He's okay", Aegon shrugged his arms, "But he's weird"
"Weird?", you asked.
"Yeah, a little"
Aegon was a year older than you and his sister was two years older. You were Princess Daenerys' age.
"Wanna see my new dog?", Rickard asked the young Prince.
"Yeah, show me!", Aegon smiled at him and they went inside.

___________________________𝕩𝕩𝕩_____________________________

"I've been thinking", King Rhaegar sipped a little bit of the wine Robert had offered him, "Thinking quite a lot about it, you know"
"Thinking about what?", lord Baratheon laughed and drank more wine although he was drunk already.
"Your eldest and only daughter, (y/n)... And my son, Aegon..."
Robert Baratheon almost choked on wine.
"Your grace!", he shouted, his face was red from too much wine, "That's too much! Such an honor! She'd become the Queen one day! My little doe!"
"She's even got a little bit of Targaryen blood in her, right? Your grandmother was Rhaelle Targaryen"
"Yes!", Robert answered proudly, "Actually, Tywin Lannister was talking something about his grandchild and my daughter but... Of course I prefer your proposition"
"Forget about the Lannisters", King Rhaegar made a disgusted face, "Look at them", he pointed at their children sitting in the garden behind the window.
You were braiding Rhaenys' hair as Aegon and Rickard were playing with your brother's dog. Daenerys was reading you all a book about Betha Blackwood - she was the ancestor of each one of you.
"They married out of love, how nice", Rhaenys said, "I want to marry out of love as well!"
"It's a rare thing", her brother told her, "I bet you're going to marry some fat lord anyway", he laughed.
"No! I won't! Dad won't ever allow that!", she screamed at him.
"And you, Daenerys?", you asked her and she looked up.
"I don't think about that"
"What are you all talking about?", some voice interrupted you. You turned around and faced Prince Viserys Targaryen.
Your heart stopped for a second. He was the most handsome man you have ever seen, including his brother. His lilac eyes scanned you as he smirked.
"We were talking about marrying out of love", Rhaenys answered.
"Nonsense", he laughed and sat next to you.
"Wanna play with my dog?", Rickard asked him and brought him a puppy.
"Rickard, that's the Prince you're talking to! Behave!", you hissed at your ten years old brother.
"It's okay. Nice dog", Viserys petted his head a little, "I had no idea Robert Baratheon has got such a pretty daughter"
You blushed.
"When we were in Dorne, uncle Viserys had like six girlfriends there", Rhaenys giggled and Viserys rolled his eyes.
"You know nothing about life, child", he told her harshly.
"I've heard Dorne women are the most beautiful in the Kingdom. Looking at Queen Elia I must agree", you said, "Although for me my mother is the most beautiful"
"What's your name? I had to forget", Viserys asked you.
"(y/n)"
"I've never been in Storm's End, would you mind showing me around?", he asked.
"Oh! Sure, my Prince"
"Just call me Viserys", he smirked.
"What about your brother?", Robert asked the King as they were watching the scene from the window, "I've heard he's a lot of trouble"
"Yes, he is. He couldn't stay any longer in Essos. I'm scared that one day he's going to do something so terrible he will lose his head"
"I have two brothers, you know", Robert laughed, "I know your pain"
"Viserys is different...", King Rhaegar stopped for a second, "He's got something after our father"
"But he will never be the King so we don't need to worry", Robert winked at his King and Rhaegar gave him a sad smile.