|| 𝕊𝕡𝕪 𝕀𝕟 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 || 𝔐𝔬𝔯𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔱!ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔯 ||

"It's risky, father", you tried to explain, "We can get killed"
"I can get killed. I am not taking you with me", he said.
"What? I'm going wherever you're going!", you stated.
Your father, ser Jorah Mormont, sighed. He knew there was no point in arguing with you. You were stubborn and always knew better.
You were his only daughter and the only memory of his first wife who died giving birth to you. It was his second wife, though, lady Lynesse, that caused his banition and other problems. You left Westeros with your father - you were a little girl and he wanted you to stay with your aunts but you had been stubborn even as a small child. You didn't let him go alone.
Now he got the chance to come back home. All he had to do was spying on Targaryens for King Robert Baratheon.
"Daenerys, the girl, she's marrying Khal Drogo. And I am attending the wedding. Are you coming with me?", your father asked.
"Yes, of course. I like the weddings"

___________________________𝕩𝕩𝕩_____________________________

"And who are you?", you heard a male voice behind you, "You don't look like you're from here", he added as you turned around. It was Viserys Targaryen, your father's new king. At least that's what he was supposed to pretend.
"I'm ser Mormont's daughter", you smiled as you bowed, "Your Grace", you added.
"He didn't tell me he's got one"
"Well, here I am. I am always where my father is"
"Is it true that Mormont women can turn into bears?", he asked as you laughed.
"Well... I can't", you told him, "I'm more like my mother. She was from House Glover. Very delicate woman"
"You can't be that delicate. You've survived in Essos as an exile", he said as his eyes scanned every inch of you which made you feel uncomfortable.
"Thanks to my father. He's strong and really knows how to use the sword"
"What's your name, by the way, lady Mormont?"
"(y/n). And I'm not a lady since my father is banished..."
"He is, not you. And if he's loyal to me he may become the Lord of Winterfell one day", Viserys added.
You thought it was nice of him. Yes, he had something mad in his eyes, but he was handsome and offered you much more than King Robert.
"Poor Princess", you sighed looking at his sister, riding away on her horse with her new husband.
"She's not a princess anymore. She's some savage khaleesi", Viserys snorted and you looked at him furrowing your brows, "She's getting me the army this way"
You didn't say anything. He was cruel underneath the charm and maybe King Robert was a better option indeed. You decided to trust your father with that.

___________________________𝕩𝕩𝕩_____________________________

The thing was you and Viserys were the only ones who couldn't get used to The Dothraki's life. Your father was strong and determined, Daenerys turned out to be tougher than you had expected. You and Viserys were the ones who'd usually ride your horses far behind the others.
"Disgusting", you murmured as one of the Dothraki men licked his lips looking at you, "Absolutely disgusting"
"Don't mind him, my lady", Viserys said, "You can still come back"
"But where?"
"I could write to Illyrio so he'd let you stay", he proposed.
"That is nice, my King, but I can't show my father that he was right", you laughed a little, "He was telling me that I won't survive here. I want to prove him wrong. But maybe you should come back to his house, Your Grace"
"No way. I need to be where my army is. I don't want Khal Drogo to break the promise"
"Of course"
"You look very pale, my lady, are you alright?", he asked suddenly.
"No, I am not", you stopped your horse and looked down. Your head was dizzy, "But I must keep going", you sighed.
"No, no, lady (y/n), ride with me", he offered as he stopped his horse as well and you looked at him surprised, "I mean that, my lady, come here"
"That's... So kind... Of you...", you started and you tried to leave your horse but you were so weak that you tripped and almost fell down.
Viserys helped you to get on his horse and he sat you in front of him. Your horse started following his.
"Lean on me", he whispered in your ear as you did, "You can try to sleep a little if that's possible to fall asleep like that", he laughed quietly.
"Thank you, Your Grace", you told him and felt his arm around your waist so you wouldn't fall down.
"What's going on here, my King? Why are you so far away from the rest?", you heard your father's voice suddenly. He was always checking on you.
"Your daughter doesn't feel well", you heard Viserys' voice. You wanted to deny that so your father wouldn't have to worry but at the same time you didn't want to ride your horse anymore.
"Give her to me, Your Grace. You shouldn't bother", your father said, "(y/n), come on my horse"
"It's alright, ser Jorah", Viserys' hand tightened around your waist, "She's safe here"
"It's not about that, my King. I don't want her to be a burden"
"She is not"
Your father nodded and left you two to join Daenerys. You could feel yourself falling asleep in Viserys' arms and it felt really good and safe.
After two more hours Viserys helped you to leave his horse and your father immediately approached you.
"You should be coming back"
"No, father, I am okay. I just felt a little dizzy... But I will be okay"
"I can ask Illyrio to let her stay", Viserys started again.
"No, Your Grace, I am staying with my father", you stated.
"You're so stubborn yet so delicate. I don't want your stubbornness to kill you one day", your father sounded worried.
"Ser Jorah, can we talk?", you heard Daenerys' voice and he looked at her.
You were shocked because you saw pure love and devotion in his eyes.
"Yes, of course, khaleesi", he answered and left your side.
"Hey, you should eat", Viserys pushed you slightly in the direction of the food.
You sat there and started eating one of The Dothraki' soups.
"It tastes like horse shit, doesn't it?", he asked sitting next to you.
"I don't know how it tastes", you laughed a little.
"I'm only assuming", he smiled at you.
"Of course, Your Grace", you looked down as he touched your cheek gently.
"You're really pretty, you know that?"
You shrugged your arms.
"I never thought of that", you admitted, "My father often says I look like my mother. I guess she was pretty"
"People tell me I look like my brother Rhaegar"
"I've heard he was handsome", you smiled finally looking up. His eyes seemed to be warm while looking at you and it was a nice feeling. You started to feel bad with the fact you were a spy.
Later that evening you were sitting with Viserys outside and gazing at the stars while telling each other stories about Westeros. You were telling him about the North and he was daydreaming about the day he would become the King.
"I will kill all the Lannisters", he told you.
"All of them?", you asked.
"Yeah, why not?"
"I'd keep the children alive"
"Children will want the revenge. All the great houses of Westeros must be gone. All of them are traitors. New houses will rule. House Targaryen on the Throne, House Mormont in Winterfell...", he looked at you kindly.
You wanted to tell him that your father was a spy. You didn't want your father to be killed of course, but you didn't want Viserys to be killed neither.
"My King, it's getting late, I should go to my tent", you said instead.
"Don't call me that. I'm Viserys to you"
"Alright, Viserys"
It felt strange to call him that but he smiled at you and even kissed your forehead.
"Sweet dreams, (y/n)"

___________________________𝕩𝕩𝕩_____________________________

Few days later you were sure of two things - first of all your father was in love with Daenerys Targaryen. Second of all you were in love with her brother. That was a very strange situation indeed.
"Father, we need to speak", you said entering his tent.
"Yes, (y/n)?", he asked looking up.
"I... I don't want to spy on them anymore", you whispered, "I started to like them"
"You're in love with Viserys", he stated and that made you speechless, "Don't try denying, I know you're in love with him. I can see the way he's looking at you as well"
"Of course you know, you're in love with Daenerys. Do you have any idea how it makes me feel as your daughter? She's few years younger than me"
Now he was the speechless one.
"You should be careful around him, child. He's mad, can't you see that?", your father asked, "I don't want you to befriend him too much, you understand me? I don't trust him enough to let him near you"
"I'm an adult, father. I will be okay", you got slightly angry at him, "What about spying?"
"I am not spying anymore, (y/n). I wanted to tell you but... I was scared of your reaction. I know you wanted to come back home. I know you wanted to see Westeros", he sounded sad, "But I decided I will follow Daenerys. Not because I am in love with her. I believe in her"
"Her? It's Viserys who is the King...", you squinted, "Anyway, I will see Westeros again, father. When he becomes the King"
"Yeah, of course", he smiled but it was fake.
"So... We promise each other that no one will ever find out that we were spies?", you approached him.
"You were not. I was. And of course I won't tell anyone, that would get us both killed", he tried to hug you but you took a step back.
"I'm sorry... I just... I love you, dad, but... This Daenerys thing... It kind of disgusts me"
He sighed.
"Okay", he looked down and you left his tent.
"(y/n)! I was looking for you", you heard Viserys' voice.
"What's the matter?", you gave him your best smile.
"I decided I should be coming back to Illyrio's house. Your father will make sure Khal will keep his promise"
"What changed your mind?", you asked.
"I don't belong to these savages. And you don't either. I think you should come back with me"
"I told you that I can't show that I'm weak"
"Oh, stop being so stubborn, (y/n). Come with me", he extended his hand.
"What are we going to do there? Except of waiting for Khal's army to fight for us and trying to find the ships?", you asked concerned.
"A lot ot things...", Viserys smirked, "We can read the books or take walks around Pentos. We can marry each other for example, anything you want"
"Um... What?"
"Yeah, whatever you'd like"
You took his hand and smiled as your heart started beating very fast.
"Should I ask your father for his permission first?", he asked pulling you closer.
"No, I don't care for his permission", you smiled widely and kissed his face passionately.
"Was there ever a Mormont Queen?", Viserys asked with a smirk although he perfectly knew the answer as he caressed your face.
"I don't think so", you chuckled.
"So you're going to be the first"