12

You had arrived in Levi's dorm after some time of waiting for him, he had surely taken his time and right now you had finished splashing some water in your face in attempts of feeling better for even a little. You heard the chime of your phone go off on the bed out of the bathroom, quickly drying off you hurried in and flopped onto your stomach on the soft covers of the bed. Unlocking your phone with a soft hum you clicked on the notification, it was a message, but it wasn't from Levi, or Hanji, or anyone you knew for that matter. It was anonymous. Cocking a suspicious brow you hesitantly went onto the chat and saw the picture the random person sent you.

Was that Petra?

That was Levi.

What were they doing?

Oh boy, they were kissing.

Kneading your eyebrows together in an angry frown at the picture, you both hadn't even been together for over a week and this dipshit has done this!? Oh, how you were pissed. Beyond all levels. Throwing yourself up from the bed in a huff you got the stuff you needed and walked out of the dorm. Why bother to stay waiting for him just to tear the entire building down in a furious fury? Should've ignored him, should've stayed away from him. You heard from your mom that your dad said that Levi was just one of those troublemakers, why didn't you believe him? 

''Ugh fuck this! That fucking bitch and that fucking ugh-! Fuck everything! Why did I believe such an asshat like him?! Unfaithful fucker!'' you grumbled loudly trudging down to your dorm through the corridor. Slamming open your door after you unlocked it, you let out a frustrated muffled scream and climbed up on the edge of your bunk. ''Ugh it's like those shitty fucking 'relationships' between 7-year-olds where they say they'll be together forever then break up the next day'' you couldn't help but sourly chuckle at your hopeless attempt of a joke.

You heard the door to your room slide open followed by the slightly tipsy steps of the auburn haired female. Hanji. Upon seeing you back sitting at the edge of your bunk Hanji rose a curious brow until her eyes trailed down to your phone that was in your hand as you both stared at each other in silence. ''What's wrong? I know that face F/N'' she hiccuped lightly climbing onto your bunk and taking a seat next to you peering into the phone, her breath hitched and she instantly darted her gaze back to your face. ''I thought he broke up with her to be with you! What the fuck is this!?'' she shrieked not getting a response from you- only a short-lived sigh. ''It doesn't matter Hanji, he's not worth it if he does this shit so early in the relationship and I ain't gonna go crying like some wuss over a boy, for that matter'' you grumbled darkly saving the picture before deleting the conversation. You knew you'd need this for later if he tries anything.

''What are you going to do?'' she muttered to you as you spared her a glimpse ''I already took my shit back if he doesn't notice that then he's thicker than I thought at first.'' you hummed carelessly as Hanji ogled you as if you had grown another head ''you're just going to let him get away with this!? What?!'' she burst out as you scowled and nodded. ''Yeah? So what? Fuck that shitty shrimp of a guy'' you huffed resting your arms behind your head as you looked up to the ceiling.

Would you even do anything? If so what was it even for in the end?

A/N: Hey! Sorry for the long delays! I've been busy lately! And since today is May the 10th tomorrow will be my birthday so I won't be available on here nor Tumblr, except for the occasional reblogs of stuff yknow? Sorry for that mini hiatus anyways ( and the smol chapter )