8

Grumbling under my breath I walked off ignoring Levi's hardened stare from across the courtyard, I began to text Hanji to see where she ran to hide from my wrath; that's if she's still up for that shopping trip we've been looking forward to for a couple of days. Humming to myself I sit down near the edge of a small bench under a tree to get cover from the shade as I texted. 

F/N: 'Where are you? I'm not mad, we're supposed to be going shopping today for that party tomorrow remember?'

F/N: 'Hanji?'

F/N: 'U mad woman, answer this.'

Hanji: 'Oh yeah ! Forgot about that hehe.. I'll come out of hiding now, where are you? I'm in the library!'

F/N: 'I'm on a bench under a big looking oak tree, near the doors of the dormitory'

Hanji: 'Oh yeah there! I'll see you in a bit anyways! Hows it going with shorty~?'

Hanji: 'He saw the vid ( sorry ) but his face was red af gurl!'

Hanji: 'Plus I think he was quite excited if u kno what I mean~'

F/N: 'U tryna say he had a boner or some shit?'

Hanji: 'EXACTLY!'

F/N: 'WHAT THE FUCK'

Hanji: 'Anyways I can see u across the courtyard- gurl u better prepare urself u got a missile incoming at 3 o clock, INCOMING! FAST! CODE RED CODE RED! RUN!'

Raising a brow at her text you looked to your right to see Levi and his little gang sauntering over which instantly made you frown a little before turning your attention back to the phone. Your heart began to thunder in your chest due to your nerves going ninety, the light squeak of the bench coming from right next to you nearly made your heart drop. A red-headed girl with shimmering green eyes scooted closer to you before putting out her hand eagerly with a giddy grin. ''Hello F/N! I'm Isabel! I'm here with big bro and Farlan!'' she chirped as you hesitantly took her hand and looked at her, standing in front of you both was a tall male with light brown hair and a pale blue colour for his orbs. A smirk toyed at the brim of his lips as he held out his own hand for you to take. Squinting your eyes at the stranger you shook his hand lightly as he returned it back into his pocket. ''I'm Farlan, a close friend of the main man'' he spoke nodding towards behind you, the name he gave Levi made you cringe lightly in awkwardness. 

Following Farlan's gaze, you turned over your shoulder to come face to face with a stone cold faced Levi who just stared blankly at you in return- jumping from fright you heard Isabel laugh at your reaction before she settled down again. ''I-Uh.. What? What are you looking at?'' you sneered seeing Levi cock a brow for a second or two before return back to the expression before. ''You're upset, and it's annoying me to see you upset you idiot, Isabel, Farlan. Leave for a second.'' Levi said before ushering the two away, Isabel whined but was eventually dragged away by Farlan as Levi took her spot next to you.

''Listen I-''

''F/N!!! Good to see you!''

Hanji you lifesaver..

Taking a hold of your arm Hanji hauled you up before linking her own arm with yours and sent Levi an innocent smile. ''Whoops! Seems like me and F/N are busy aren't we gurrrllffffrrrrriiiiiieeennnnnnddddddd~!'' she sang with a knowing wink for me to play along, laughing a little I nodded ''uh- yeah we gotta go and so some stuff. Cya!'' I softly wave to see Levi frown in disappointment and sit up ready to stand. ''Tch what the fuck? Where are you two going?'' he said drifting his gunmetal orbs between us ''shopping'' I blurt watching him stand with a click of his tongue. ''Shopping? Well, I'll go with yo-''