3

I followed Hanji outside into the campus and we were immediately met with the beaming sun and clear skies, the students were now starting to disappear to class and sports tryouts. Hanji began humming and let her hands sway back and forth from her sides as we head off in an unknown direction, some time passed and we've done a complete tour of the campus except for a small building behind the two main ones. That same group of guys were still huddled up together by the side of the building like before, but this time there was a tall blonde dressed in a neat white shirt and a deep dark blue pants. Compared to the group of males he was with- they must have been the group of jocks along with some punks. Though the raven-haired male wasn't exactly the centre of attention in the group, he stood off to the side smoking by himself with an unimpressed scowl on his pale face.

Hanji seemed to notice my attention directed elsewhere making her turn to me and follow my gaze towards the group. A small smile tugged on her lips as she took a glimpse back to me ''want to meet them? They may look feisty but they can be a bunch of softies really'' she snickers watching me shake my head in return. ''They look like a bunch of trouble makers... Except for the blonde guy dressed up fancy you know?'' I comment as the female only hummed in agreement. Hanji lightly tugged on my wrist before gesturing over to the library ''come on, one last place and that's the library!'' she chirped loudly with a growing grin. Laughing lightly at her excitement I shrug and set off with her again, taking a glance back to the group only to find the raven-haired one glaring in our direction. 

As we arrived in the library, an old, sweet yet short looking woman greeted Hanji softly like some sort of grandmother. She seemed fond of Hanji by the looks of it since they began talking. Without thinking I began to wander off in the library to see what they had, luckily they had all different rows of genres including manga! As I hurriedly made my way to the manga section I stood before a long row of different stories and side stories of manga, my eyes eager to rest upon my favourite anime Attack On Titan. Soon enough after enough looking, I came across a few volumes of it which instantly made me squeal from excitement.

As I was about to pick up the first volume- a pale hand bet me to it, mortified I turn to the said person with a slowly growing scowl. I only paled seeing the same charcoal haired teen flick through the manga with a resting bitch face. Stormy orbs then flicked up to me before shoving the manga in my hands. Glaring at the boy I watch him closely as he looks me up and down as if silently judging me. ''What do you want?'' I began seeing his thin brows knit together before he dug his hands in his pockets ''only seeing what who the new girl is, lucky me I guess, seemed I caught you in the geeky section looking at some anime stuff'' he spoke as I grumble incoherent curses under my breath. ''Why do you need to see who I am? I'm just minding my own business here.. do you mind?'' I roll back onto the ball of my feet seeing him lean forward a little. 

''I'm only curious babe, since I caught you staring at me earlier on, though I wouldn't want to judge you on your choice of manga, you seem like a feisty little one... I like that '' he begins to tease, I look at him a little surprised from the nickname before shoving it to the back of my mind. About to retort with some insult I was stopped by the bright voice of my saviour.

Hanji.

And that old woman...

''Oh! F/N I see you've met Levi, that's the guy you were talking about earlier right'' she says arriving by my side soon followed by the elderly librarian. ''Oh-Uh... Uhm..'' stuttering I shot her a half-hearted glare hearing a snicker come from Levi, the light laughter of the librarian caught my attention as I look to her in slight confusion. ''Oh don't worry sweetheart, you're fine... Has Levi been troubling you dear?'' she says turning to Levi and lightly taps him at the back of the head with a book before returning back to me ''uh.. no, he- just came to say h-hi that's all! N-No problems at all!'' I couldn't help but stutter as she only nodded her head in response before taking a glance to the manga in my hands.