Chapter XX

Mature scenes 18+

***

"Everyday, I get closer to you"

***

Michael

There's an undeniable beauty in waking up in your cozy bed one day and the first thing you see in the morning is your girl, secured and asleep in your very arms. With a slow grin, I pressed my dried lips against her tanned skin, giving her light pecks around her shoulders. I trailed my dotting lips up along her neck causing her to writhe unconsciously. If I continued on with the tease I could eventually wake her up, in which it was exactly what I wanted to happen anyway.

Soon, I heard a humming. I was gently nipping on her earlobe, triggering her beautiful body to become its weakest and in my control. The stirring became a moan when my hand slid down her flat belly and close to her clit. Massaging and rubbing it sensually. Her tiny awakening sounds made my dick, once again, ready to explode.

Exploring her with just my fingers made me realize how much she was already soaked down there, needy for more of my touch. Though, as much as she has flattered me, she was not alone.

I adjusted my leaking dick close to her entrance and slowly entered her. Still overwhelmed with the tight but pleasurable feel, Samantha managed a muffled groan, in which I worry that she might be experiencing a discomfort. But it wasn't until she gave me signals as I quickened my thrusts that she wanted more, and so I gave her more.

As we finished, Samantha rolled herself over to her other side and I lazily brought her face in and kissed her like it was the last time. With this, I immediately felt my entire body flare up, and not the kind that would drive me sexually. I had my arms around her petite waist and used all of my early morning strength after sex to pull her on top.

I gazed up as she stared back down with her beautiful brown eyes and her long eyelashes flapping along with her blinks, more times than normal, and then I thought to myself, wow. How did I ever get so lucky?

Samantha. My beautiful Samantha. My future wife, and the future mother of all of our beautiful children. Already, my perfect life was falling into place starting today. I wouldn't have it any other way.

Christ, is this what love's like? Feeling so high in happiness all from this one person? 

I grinned from my accomplishment, that I made love to the girl I fell in love with at first sight last night. After so long of luring her into my life, she was finally mine. I just had to tell her any day now.

"What are you smiling about?" asked Samantha in her adorable morning voice. She too was smiling but there was a tint of uncertainty compared to mine, I believe. Had she not felt how much I've loved her last night and this morning? Was I not good enough?

With an insecure sigh, I brought my hand up to her face and caressed her cheek. My fingers lingered as my thumb brushed gently across her bottom lip. "I'd like to know. Did I ever hurt you?"

Samantha's cheeks turned red, the question clearly making her stiffen up her body. "Um–"

"Be honest with me," I touched her arm in assurance before she made her answer, "the last thing I wanna do was to hurt you in any way. So if I had last night," I paused and sighed. Evidently, I was anxious to hear her experience, "I'm sorry."

"Michael," she leaned forward so that the tips of her brown locks were just tickling my bare chest, "I felt a bit weird at first but that never bothered me. It was still–amazing."