Dea nodded. "Okay, I'll give you the tights. I didn't think it was that short." 

I grinned. "So I can change?"

"Are you kidding?" she scoffed. "No, no you can't change it, but we can go looking for some tights. The last thing we need is Wolf killing everyone that looks at you while your out on your date."

Deanna launched off the bed, digging through my draws for the tights, but I was stuck. I knew that Wolf wasn't a good man, he had told me as much himself, but I hadn't ever thought about him actually killing people.

Was Wolf a killer?

Did I care if he was?

I frowned, you would think the thought of the man you're about to go on a date with being a killer, would put you off and send you running. But, I wasn't scared, I didn't want to run. 

Maybe it was because I didn't actually know if he was a killer or not, I had no idea. 

Logically I knew that I should have some kind of moral dilemma about dating a man that could be a killer. But for some reason it just wasn't there, I knew I didn't like the idea of Wolf killing, but that knee-jerk reaction to flee just wasn't coming.

Was there something wrong with me?

"Dea."

"Yeah?" she was digging through her second draw of my clothes.

"Is Wolf a killer?" I asked, wringing my hands together. Deanna let out a long breath, stopping what she was doing to turn to face me.

"Does it matter?" she asked with a sad look on her face.

"It should... shouldn't it?" I rubbed my hands on my skirt. "I hadn't thought about it before, but when you said it, it kinda hit me that it might be true."

"Lilly," Dea sighed sadly. "He's a biker; there is nothing else I can say to make it easier for you, because I honestly don't know enough about Wolf to tell you anything about the man. But I do know that Flick's hands aren't clean, and that has never changed how I looked at him."

"Flick?" I asked, a little shocked at the thought that Flick could kill anyone. 

Hurt them, sure, I mean the man could hug you too hard and break a rib, but kill someone?

"Yeah, Flick. He has his own story to tell, and I'm not the one that you need to talk to if you wanna hear it." She said nodding. "But when it comes to you and Wolf, you'll need to ask yourself one thing."

"What's that?"

"Do you care?" she said with a shrug. "As cold hearted and selfish as it is, you need to ask yourself do you care if he's a killer? Because if you can't handle it, then you need to get out now, before the both of you are too invested in each other and this relationship."

"It's too late for that." I said with a small smile. 

"Then it's too late for you to worry about him being a killer or not. If you don't think you can walk away from him now, then you're in this for the long haul, no matter what you find out about him."

"What if it's too much?" I asked worriedly. Dea gave me a sad smile.

"Then you really do need to end it now Lilly. If you go through with this, and you date Wolf, you have to accept him for whatever and whoever he is. The social norms that you're used to, go out the window. Dating a biker is not the same as dating a banker, or any other regular guy. Once he starts to tell you about himself, you have to accept that he is essentially two men in one body."