She turned and headed for my closet, rummaging through it, no doubt looking for the clothes that she had gifted to me. When she had given them to me, I had been too pissed at the world to wear them, I didn't want to draw the attention of anything remotely resembling a human male, so I had decided to put them away and forget about them.

"Dea I really don't think I need to change," I said while she dove into my clothes. "He's going to be taking me on his bike, jeans are fine."

"No!" she called out, "Jeans are never okay on a date."

"You know he's going to be wearing jeans right." I deadpanned my brow rising.

"Of cause he will, he's a freakin' biker. I'm pretty sure he has no idea that there are other kinds of pants out there other than jeans."

I nodded, agreeing with her. 

I honestly didn't care what pants Wolf wore... or didn't wear, but I did have to say one thing about his jeans. The man looked so good in them... and coincidentally out of them as well.

"If he can wear jeans, why can't I?" I ask frowning.

"I'm not even gonna answer that question." She mumbled.

"Dea," I groaned, "Come on, I have nice clothes on... at least I think I have nice clothes on."

"Ah-ha!" Deanna called out in triumph coming from my closet with stuff in her hands

"Dea." I said warily, knowing that there were at least two skirts that I could see, in that pile.

"Zip it. To ease your worry my friend I will lay out some ground rules." I nodded warily; Dea clapped her hands together with a grin. "You have one chance to veto four things, then you're all mine. There will be no negotiating, no changing, and no blackmailing. Deal?"

"Deal." I grumbled, Dea waved her hand to the pile on the bed.

"Have at it."

I raced to the pile, pulling out the two skirts that I could find, breathing a sigh of relief when they were gone, next was an extremely low cut top that showed way too much, which was more than I was comfortable with for a date, and a strappy thing that looked like I was being wound up ready for an ancient Egyptian burial.

"Done." I say, surveying the rest of the pile.

"Great. Now go put this on." She magically pulls a short leather skirt from the pile I had just gone through, along with a tight black turtleneck and my beat up leather jacket.

"Oh come on." I groan, slapping my hand to my forehead. "That skirt is way too short. And isn't that a lot of leather Dea."

"It's short yes, which is why it's perfect." She sighed happily. "And no, it's not too much leather. Now, you can keep the boots, but get rid of everything else."

I sighed, "You're literally making me look like I should be the biker."

"Shoo." She shoved me towards the bathroom, plopping down on the end of the bed to wait.

I sighed, dragging my feet towards the bathroom to change.

Once I had the skirt on, I knew I needed something underneath it, I couldn't straddle Wolf's bike with this thing on, I could hardly walk in the thing. The turtle neck was nice, it was a little tight on my chest, but I guess that was the point.

I walked back into the room, stopping and folding my arms over my chest.

"I need tights or something." I demanded. "This is way too short."