Chapter 12

'They don't know what we do best'

(Louis's POV)

I woke up with a banging head ache; and blankets wrapped around me?strange.

Feeling the effect of all the alcohol I'd drunk I go to find some paracetamol. why was I such an ass to harry the over day; he has a reason to be angry, we were together for 3 long years.

I decide go and apologize to him, slowly making my way out of the kitchen I climb up the stairs

Lightly knocking on the I take a deep breath "haz...its me louis can I talk to you?"

I heard shuffling and the soft sound of feet nearing the door.

"Okay so haz-"

I was shocked there was Zayn standing half naked infront of me!

"Louis man you okay?" He said flashing me that smug look,

"Great, just great. care to explain why your in Harry's room?"

"Care to explain why your not? Oh I remember you decided to get off with the beard,"

Even though what he was saying was true, I couldn't help but feel angry for them being together.

I'm being pathetic now my eyes began to water as I turned to Zayn,

"Look after him yeah"

He gave me a sympathetic look before I turner to leave.

...

Making it to Liam's in less than 10 minutes I knocked on his door impatiently.

As soon as he opened the door I ran in and fell to the floor.

"Louis! What's wrong...oh god is it harry,"

I gave him a nod I really don't have the energy to explain.

Liam set me down on the couch and went to get me a drink. The younger lad came back with two cups of tea.

"You take sugar don't you?",

I took a sip of the tea letting out a sigh and falling back onto the Burgundy couch.

"Yea,thanks li" I said as I flashed him a smile.

"Good, good now tell me what happened with harry"

"And Zayn..." I added.

.....

Me and Liam walked through the narrow halls back stage heading toward the dressing room. Since the tour needed to be finished that meant we had over 100 more performances.

As I was waiting for the stylist I caught a glimpse of harry checking his hair in the mirror.

I was about to call him over but I remembered the ring; the ring I'd use to propose to Eleanor.

"Your on in five lads!"

"You all checked?"

"Are your shoes tight enough"

"Don't forget the lyrics"

I blocked out all the commotion and just stood there poking at the small velvet box in my pocket.

"Ey you coming out with us to da club we were talking about.." It was Niall,

"You see I've got this new girl right and her mates fella owns the club, he performs and everythin-"

I cut him off,

"of course I'll come nialler"

As we ran out on stage The music began to play and Zayn started to sing.

"Oh, I just want to take you any where that you'd like"

Soon after Harry's solo came, why do they even have solos next to each-over. why am I even jealous...

I'm soon to be a married; straight man.

// haven't update because of school 👽