Chapter 5

( Harrys POV )

I decided to confront Zayn about our kiss, mostly because I'm not ready to distance my self away from him.

Since zayn was coming over at 2 o'clock and the current time Is 12:36 am, I decided to clean up.

A good hour later there was knocking at the door.

"Come in?"

This is odd I didn't expect zayn round until later?

As soon as I open the door he comes in

It's almost as if the air had gotten thicker.

"Er, er well about the othe-"

He cut me off almost instantly

"I know your expecting me to say it was a mistake. But the reason is harry it wasn't. I've wanted to kiss you for a while now; I'd say 3-4 months?"

There I stood mouth open and all

"I liked it"

He gave me a puzzled look

"Liked what?"

He's so naive. Suddenly the same pang of anger shot through me like every time I see a picture of them. Eleanor and louis.

I wasn't thinking clear. I can't be?

Zayn just stood there looking all innocent

I motioned him to lie on the couch; slowly climbing on top of him I rubbed my crotch against his. Feeling his bulge against mine I moaned out in pleasure.

Before I could go any further he swiftly sat up

"harry, as much as I want to your with louis we can't!"

I breathed heavily. I knew he was right but I'm so angry at louis, he's never how he was with me.

"Z you don't understand, he hasn't touched me in years I mean he's not the same..."

"I need something, maybe it could be you?"

I looked into his chocolate brown orbs begging for a answer,

"Looks like we're friends with benefits haz"

And with that he grabbed my bum leaving with a smug look.

"See you later haz, Niall's birthday meal remember"

...

I rush around my flat getting ready for Niall's birthday, I then scan my wardrobe for an outfit.

Settling on black skinny jeans, a unbuttoned loose checkered shirt and my brown suede boots.

I head to the bathroom to brush my teeth and style my curls. I guess I look decent.

I have nothing better to do so I dialed a cab and mentally prepare my self for seeing Louis. It's been three days.

No effort to contact me at all!

*Nandos*

As I walked into the small shack shaped restaurant the cosy heat sent chills down my spine.

I quickly searched the room for the boys when I caught sight of a familiar head of blonde hair.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you!" I sung half heartedly then Liam and Zayn decided to join in

"Happy birthday dear nia..ller!- happy birthday to youu!"

Niall was in a fit of laughter whilst turning a deep shade of red, "thank y' so much lads" he managed to choke out.

I gave Niall a quick hug also passing him his present; I couldn't decide what to get him so I settled on a tickets to the next World Cup; since he's into that sort of thing.

The four of us we're in casual conversation when some one cleared there throat over us.

"Happy birthday Niall, sorry were late my girlfriend here couldn't decide on what to wear"

Louis. Am I hearing this properly, we all stared at him with equally shocked expressions.

"Er lou I like her n' all but she's not your girl friend. you have a boyfriend.."

I couldn't thank Niall more for asking what we were all thinking. My heart was racing

I brushed my hands through my hair

"B-oo be-ar? " I asked shakily

Louis shot me an ice cold glare

"I'm not your boo bear harry. listen I thought you were smarter than this. I've been ignoring you for days; for a reason... I'm not gay you idiot"

My vision was going blurry probably due to tears.

The whole table was silent; not knowing what to do with themselves except for Eleanor she started tucking into her chicken.

"Well harry I lost Interest in you over a year ago. That bullshit anniversary party was nothing, I hate you harry, you're ugly, pathetic.."

He paused; it was almost as if he was forcing these words out.

I'm sure I saw a flash of hurt in his eyes

"You should die" was the last thing I heard until I went numb.

A single tear fell down my cheek as I ran out Nando's ignoring the calls from inside.

My minds in a daze. we're am I going it's not like anyone would care.

Four streets later I realized that I was still running. I stopped to catch my breath.

It doesn't make sense. not one bit; I love him with all my heart, I'm pretty sure he loved me.

Something's not right. or maybe what he said was true?

The only thing what was on my mind now was getting some alcohol in my veins.

...

I stumbled into my flat blind drunk knocking over vases and coffee tables, anything in my way really.

Somehow I'd made it into the bathroom; only to be standing in front of the mirror, I took a glance at my body; covered in scars.

Louis's harsh word ringed through

My ears repeatedly:

'I hate you'

I took a swing at the mirror,

'Your ugly and pathetic'

Another swing

'You should, die'

I paused. "for you lou, to take the pain away. temporary"

I grabbed the nearest razor and sliced it across my pale wrist.

The pearly blood gleamed against my skin.

I smiled victoriously at the long gash across my wrists. cleaning and wrapping up the cuts I made my way into bed.

...

What do you think ? 👽👽 vote and comment ideas or opinion - lea xxx