25:United We Stand

Start from the beginning

"Multi-shadow clones".

Upon his command, a huge poof of air caught Hinata by surprise and in an instant, she sensed the sheer ridiculous number of Naruto's surrounding her. She immediately prepared herself for an impending jutsu of a large scale and Naruto delivered just that.

"Sage art: Super Rasenshuriken barrage".

Suddenly, the forest came alive with the sound of many spiraling spheres, and the heat of the chakra filled the area. Hinata watched as hundreds of Naruto's all carried massive shuriken shaped rasengans in their hands. But she didn't feel an ounce of fear in that moment, sliding into her fighting stance, her eyes narrowed in on the original Naruto who was watching her with a serious look on his face.

"Come on" She tipped him off and in that moment, Naruto threw everything he had towards the raven haired kunoichi. Hinata stood stiff, not moving an inch, watching the projectiles gain on her. It wasn't until the last moment that she made her move.

'It's ove-' Naruto's train of thought was interrupted all of a sudden.

"Protecting eight Trigrams sixty-four palms".

Naruto watched, shocked and surprised as he watched the heiress create large, strong and flexible arc-shaped chakra blades that spread across her attack range and around herself completely, effectively forming a barricade between herself and the impending attacks. It all finished off in the form of a Majestic web of blue chakra that sealed the Byakugan princess away from danger.

The Rasenshurikens connected straight on, but they didn't explode or make any commotion. Naruto watched with eyes widened as one of his most strongest jutsu's rebuffed and evaporated into the air, in the form of small blue particles, leaving behind nothing but dust.

Hinata stood in the middle, unbothered and untouched. Her eyes fixed on Naruto, her gaze creating shivers down his spine. Naruto wondered what she was feeling? What kind of connection did she have with the Uchiha to push her so far? These thoughts annoyed him and irritated him.

"What the hell is wrong with you! Why are you willing to risk your life for that bastard?...you're willing to kill your own father over him? Snap out of it!" He shouted, his rage taking over him. But it was nothing compared to what Hinata felt.

"......shut up. Don't you dare say anything about him again. I don't care if you or anyone doesn't like the fact that I'm with him. It's not your concern.........all I care about is that I love him. Unconditionally. And I have dedicated my life to him.....as he has to mine" Hinata said gritting hear teeth in anger, taking Naruto by surprise. But she kept going.

"You barge into our village and then try to ruin our peace. You attack me. My husband. My loyal subject.............for that, you will pay dearly" Hinata proclaimed without any fear, looking Naruto dead in the eyes. Suddenly her byakugan perked up as she sensed the Chakra of the Uchiha.

'H-He's alive' Her eyes watered from happiness and relief set in when she sensed that he was in the market area but, nonetheless alive. Now she had to again somehow draw out the fight so Sasuke could escape.

But she wasn't the only one who sensed Sasuke's Chakra.

"He's always been a tough bastard. I might've been a little too optimistic to believe he would've stayed down after that attack. But still, he's out of the fight for good.......so don't think that you'll be leaving this fight so easily, Hinata" Naruto said eyeing Hinata, building his chakra once again, but Hinata didn't waste a second in weaving another set of hand signs.

"Fire style : Majestic Flame".

Naruto was slightly caught off guard by the large scale fire attack. It's attack radius was too large to just dodge or evade, so he immediately pulled off the next best thing.